𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟕- '𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏'

Start from the beginning

She's a sound sleeper but still if she kept her hair open it will tangle up badly until morning.

Taking her hairs in my hand gently, I tried making a braid out of it and absolutely failed .

Taking my phone, I searched for an tutorial but sudden voice from video jolted and I shut off my phone instantly.

"Can't you be quite, she's sleeping" I said to the phone in pissed off tone and it took me a second to realise I am loosing my mind and have started talking to insensate objects .

Finally lowering the video, I saw the results. Hell why are they showing these complex hairstyles .

Finally finding a helpfull video and I made something out of her hair which somehow appeared good enough .

Her hairs were so soft but I noticed her having split ends, I knew it she needs to stay hydrated, and she is ignorant to fact but I'll try to ensure of it,not only for her outer appearance but also for her health .

She frowned a little in sleep but soon. a ethereal smile loomed on her face.

I sat there in awe, feeling an intense sense of admiration for this girl,It was like the heavens had aligned for this moment of perfection.

I am still mesmerized by the her authenticity and vulnerability.
She didn't try to act a certain way or put up a facade for others. She was truly just being herself and her true personality is so captivating.

The cool morning air slowly swept across like a sea of satin. The faint but warm glow of sunlight illuminated. Despite the early morning hour the air still felt cool and crisp. It was a peaceful, serene environment that seemed to defy time itself.

I gently shook the her awake, not wanting to startle her. She was an easy sleeper and woke up with a peaceful smile on her face. Her eyes were still telling that's she's sleepy .

"Good morning, sweetheart," I whispered to her, kissing her on the forehead.

She nodded and rose from the mattress fixing her dress .

"Shall we go?" I asked to which she nodded .

She was little sleepy still as we rode together she leaning all the way on my back .

When we reached her home there weren't peoples as it was still 5 in morning, she told me to come inside and freshen up in her bathroom and provided me a spare toothbrush.

I complied with her request and entered her home. Once inside, I went to the bathroom and freshened up, taking the opportunity to admire the interior. The bedroom was a mix of modern and traditional decor, and I couldn't help but appreciate the simplicity yet elegance of the surroundings.

Once I had freshened up, I came out of the bathroom to see her making the tea. She told me to have tea while she quickly took a bath.

"You can sleep more, it's early now," I suggested but she said she couldn't fall back asleep once she woke up.

I remained there, sipping the tea, while I waited for her to return.

My thoughts revolved around her only, her beauty a beacon of light in my life. She was a gorgeous chaos, with each detail about her captivated me . I loved the sound of her laugh, her eating to her content, knowing her favorite meals. I loved seeing her in her beautiful white dresses and the way her hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her beauty was deep within and I witness it every day in the form of her glistening, pure eyes, her soft, melodic voice, her subtle politeness, her shyness, her stark comebacks, and her acceptance of flaws.

I admired her in every way a man could admire his woman. I loved how in the cold nights all I craved was her warmth, and she gave it in abundance.

Even though it was not the textbook definition of love, I felt as if I was slowly but surely descending into it.