Intro

Hello lovely readers,

Ramadan Mubarak! Can you believe it's almost Ramadan already ? How are you holding up? So far so good? Remember to stay strong and resist the temptations of food and worldly possessions, my dear brothers and sisters, for this is a month of holiness.

Anyway, I've decided to embark on a delicious journey by writing a whole book dedicated to special Ramadan treats and meals for all my hungry readers who are desperately craving a satisfying iftar. Perhaps you've indulged a bit too much in watching mukbang videos and now you're eager to eat like them. Well, no judgment here, because I'm guilty as charged too!

In this book, you'll find a collection of mouthwatering recipes with step-by-step, easy-to-understand instructions and exact measurements of ingredients, so you won't need to break a sweat in the kitchen.

Okay, I've rambled on long enough. Let's get hungry and dive into these delectable recipes together. Stay tuned for the first one!

Until then, Ramadan Kareem, and let's satisfy those cravings!

Special thanks to:

. My cousin who majored in cookery
. Head chef of kalhuohfummi
. Head chef of Jaudiva
. My grandma and mom

With love
Auth- chef berry. ♥️