I just hope she did not find my intention as a bad one.... Then i apologised while she replied it was not needed as it was partly her fault too only then i sighed in relief bcz she too understood my intention and did not find uncomfortable....

But let me tell u all something... i was just mesmerized by her voice... it was so sweet and melodious.... i just loved everything about her.... heyy hold urself man... don't go overboard... u just met her...

Scolding myself in my mind i was about to let her know that i was here to have a talk with her but then she got a call and excused herself leaving me sad....

But then i went and sat on the chair where she was previously seated while she left to attend the call...

After attending the call she came back with her clinets and her clinets took her to the VIP lounge which was straight to my eyesight....

I don't why but i often kept stealing glances at her... i was not able to divert my mind from her....

One such time when i took a glance of her and my blood boiled in anger at the sight of her client misbehaving with her and she was clearly uncomfortable....

My (mv) : en da naaiyeee enna vaisyula enna vela da paakura... urgghhh...

He seemed nearly about 60 and has the audacity to behave in such a cheap manner....  I just clenched my fist tight in anger but then calmed myself down...

And took fast strides towards them and found her standing up was abt to lash out on him....

But i was quick to reach her and i wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her into me as if hiding her from outer world....

while my other hand automatically encircled her shoulders and pulled her more and more into me.... the moment she came into my embrace i felt her relax even before knowing who was it....

But then when she truned and found it was me she was visibly relaxed.... her tensed up shoulders relaxed at the sight of the me and strangely i think being in my arms made her feel safe and comfortable....

Did she really feel safe or i am imagining it my self.... i don't know... but i just loved the feel of her being in my arms....

My eyes on its own looked into her doe shaped ones and i was totally lost in her eyes... 

She too looked straight into my eyes and i felt that she was also in a state of daze.... we had a cute eyelock but the thought of someone touching her made my blood boil....

i truned towards the bastard who was touching her and i just felt like smashing his face

but then i controlled myself thinking he may be an important client for her and i shouldn't make a secene and create problems for her....

Me : hey darlinggg evlo neram wait pandrathu... meeting mudinjucha...

I just gave her a huge smile and asked her casually which made her eyes enlarge... she was totally taken back by my words and looked at me with those adorably confused eyes....

Awe at this moment i just wanna keep her all to myself and kiss the hell out of her... shooing away my thoughts i concentrated on her and found her just blinking at me but then replied hesitantly...

She : haan it is about to...

Her client : heyyy who is this....

That bastard interrupted us while i gritted my teeth but then composed myself and replied

Me : i am her boyfriend....

TBC....

✨️●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●✨️

Hello darlingss....

How is it??

Did u all like it??

What will happen next???

Any idea??

Enna romba romba disappoint pannikite irukinga... en nu enakku therila....

Ippadiye pannitu irunthinga na enna pannatum nu sollitu ponga...

Ennoda writing ah stop panniratha illa

Ennoda 1st fav couple aana ashaangi ff eluthuratha stop panniratha???

Evlo thaan na kathar naalum neega enakku respond panna porathu illa...

So ennoda genuine sisters and darlings kaaga thaan intha chap update pannune...

Athe maari chapter 5 varaikkum neega response eh pannalenaum antha genuine darlings kaaga pannuven athukku melaium response varalena na enna panna decide panni iruken nu apro solluren....

Untill then
Take care♥️♥️
Stay safe💜💜