Diary Entry 2

I am still alive. I had known I think. That soon it would be my turn. I think he put it off for as long as he could, he was always very smart I find it hard to believe he never thought of me before. Perhaps he was being honest when he said he still cared for me. But it does not matter. I will soon be like the Queens before me.

Dead.

I saw her for a moment.

Mama.

She was running towards me with open arms, flames still licking up her dress. She was calling my name. But I was fading, but she said something , her hand brushing mine, I could not quite hear her.

I hate him.

He took her from me twice.

I will never forgive. I will never FORGET.

I HATE YOU AEMOND TARGARYEN!!!!!!!

But that is not why I decided to start writing my thoughts down. I am to be Queen. I never wanted to be Queen. I was to be a Princess for the rest of my life. Jace was to be King, and I was to be Lady of Driftmark. But now I am Princess of Dragonstone. That wasn't his choice. His council, if you could call it that, forced him to appoint me heir. "Until the Queen gives me a son." He told me with such hate in his voice. Of course, it is in title only. I have no power. I tried, you know. To think about why he hates ME so much. When I was not even part of the war.

And I think that's exactly why he hates me.

Because I did nothing.

He knows why I hate him.

I wish I never loved him. I wish I never gave him that piece of me. Sometimes I remember it, so buried under the fortress of pain, that little hole he left in me.

I wish he had left me to die.

- Aemma