HOW YOU GUYS FIRST MET

Mikey & Draken & takamichi
—————————————————————
You were out in the playgroup on the swings just listening to music until you saw a group of people so you decided to go see what the commotion was. You stood up and began to walk towards the crowd and you see this big guy fighting this poor scrawny short blonde boy, he was getting this shit kicked out of him. You watched for a bit and noticed the boy getting beat up was in a gang, you could tell by his uniform. After a while he stood back up, "wow his strong for a scrawny guy if he stood back up after that beating..." you thought as you were now in the front of the crowd. As the blonde boy finally landed a punch of the tall guy you can see the tall guy get mad and begin to grab something from his pocket. Just by the handle you could tell he was gonna bring out a knife so as soon as he raised the knife into the air you did a little jog in place and ran towards him and kicked the side of his stomach knocking the wind out of him as he drops the knife, you then just stood infront of the Blond boy named takamichi as you heard his friend call him that earlier when he was cheering him on. The tall guy then stood up and raised his hand to hit me.
"You fucking bitc-" Before he could finish his sentence I raised my leg and it hit his face knocking him out cold, the whole crowd went quiet. Soon two boys begin to walk towards me and takamichi as i just watch as they do.
"that was pretty impressive! I've never seen someone fight so well! especially a girl." The short one says.
"thanks.." I say as i begin to walk away. The short one then grabs my hand.
"Hey wait! What's your name?" He asks.
"Y/n, y/n l/n.." I say.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Mikey and this is Draken, and the. it behind you is takamichi! Thank you for protecting him.!" Mikey says smiling as I smile back.
"Of course!" I say.
"Hey Takamichi, say thank you stop being rude." Draken says.
"Oh! Huh- Oh yes thank you so much y/n!" Takamichi says Bowing.
"Oh no need to thank me." I say.
"Yeah he does, you saved him from getting stabbed." Draken says.
"Yeah it was cool Y/n how you knocked him out! You know you should join my gang!" Mikey says making me shocked a bit.
"A bit straight forward don't you think?" I saw with a sweat drop.
"Mikey behave yourself, sorry he gets excitedly easily..." Draken says as he puts his hand on mikey's head.
"Hey!" Mikey says. I laugh at how chaotic the two are.
"Well Y/n you're our new best friend now! Right Ken-chin!" Mikey says.
"Well you got to as her first mikey you can't just make her our bestfriend." Draken says. I then chuckle.
"It's fine! I'd love to be your bestfriend! You both seem interesting!" I say. We then part our ways.

Mitsuya & hakkai
———————————————————
You were at the train station and you felt some creep starting at you. You kept trying to get farther from him but he kept walking closer towards you, he even had the guts to stand right behind you where you can feel his breath on you. You moved quickly until all of a sudden a boy with a purple silverish hair comes and grabs your hand, He and a boy with blue hair with a buzz next to him.
"Hey can you please back off my girlfriend?" He ask making the creep stay quiet and walk away. A sigh you didn't even know you had it escaped.
"Thank you so much! I would've told him to back off but i didn't want to start a commotion!" You say bowing down.
"Oh please dont bow down it was nothing! I just did what was right." He said giving you the sweetest smile you've ever seen.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"I'm y/n l/n!"
"Im mitsuya, this is hakkai." Mitsuya says as he moves a bit so you can see hakkai.
"Well it's nice to meet you mitsuya and you Hakkai!" You say and Hakkai just gives a blank stare.
"Oh sorry about him, he's really shy around girls."
Mitsuya says. I then chuckle.
"Aww how cute." I say making Hakkai blush a bit. I'm the end you guys found out you guys were going to the same destination so you guys all sat next to eachother, Hakkai finally talked to you. When you guys got to the stop and they offered to walk you home which you accepted. When they did you guys even found out that you and Mitsuya were neighbors! So the next day you baked some sweets and gave it to him.