Meeting Jordan

Shay's POV:

After me and Vinnie finished dinner he went to his room to get ready for bed. I cleaned the house so we could look presentable for tomorrow. I didn't know how to feel. Like I didn't know if I should be scared or happy to meet him tomorrow.

When I got done I went to bed and cleaned my room. And then I went to take a shower when I got out the shower I put this on.

 And then I went to take a shower when I got out the shower I put this on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Can always change if u want)

Then I did my skin care and then I went to my bed. I put on some music and posted on my socials before I went to bed. I'm scared for tomorrow...

THE NEXT DAY

Vinnie's POV:

I got up at 5:30 because I got a call and it was Jordan. He said that he was at the airport, so I got up and got dressed to go pick him up. When I got there he look so mean.

Jordan:Hey

Vinnie:Hey, nice to meet you.

Jordan:Nice to meet u too.

Vinnie and Jordan talked and Vinnie wasn't scared of him anymore because he knew that Jordan was as geeky and him.

Shay's POV:

I heard a knock at the front door so I got up and fixed my hair and walked to the door to see who it was. I opened the door and when I tell u the HORROR on my face when I seen Vinnie And JORDAN?!?! I totally forgot that Jordan was coming. I fainted. Yes Fainted. He is even more fine in person. All that was going through my head was how bad I want those 10 inches in my wet pussy.. SHAY!!! NO You jus met the guy calm down..

Shay:H-hi...

Jordan:Hey, I'm Jordan Nice to meet u

I just looked at him. I stared straight into his eyes I couldn't speak.

Jordan:Let me guess ur shay?

Shay: Y-yea m-my name is La'Shay but friends call me shay so you can call me shay.

Jordan: Alright.

BIG TIME SKIP----

A/n:ok so back to what I said about not having time for all that shit Jordan and shay are together (a couple) They fucked many times and he is really great in bed😃
Anyway yea so know that u know next chapter is a smut.