chapter 22

wednesday pov:

i wake up at 2am because i heard noices coming from the bathroom. i look to my side and enid isn't there.

i get up and slowly walk to the bathroom. when i came close, i saw light coming from the bathroom and soft sniffling

"enid?" i question. i hear a groan and whimpers. i open the door and she is hanging over the toilet seat.

"wed-" before she could fi ish her sentence, she vomited her guts out. i quickly kneel down next to her and get her hair out of her face while rubbing her back.

"shh it's okay" i reassure her. she is now crying. "do you feel more coming?" i ask her.

she shakes her head. "i'll get you some medicine." i stand up and grab some medicine for her. and a glass of water."

"here" i hand her the water and the medicine. "thank you" she whispered. she put the pill inside her mouth and chugged the water

"now lets get you in bed so the medicine can do it's work." i lead her to the bed and lay her down.

"i hate being sick wednesday" she whines. "i feel bad for you enid, althoug i can't say i know what you are going through."

"what do you mean by that?" "i am never sick. the last time i was sick was when i was 2 years old"

"what? how? that's impossible. everyone gets sick" "i don't"

"well then you are lucky because this sucks" she rubs her forehead. "i am lucky i have a personal nurse though" she giggles.

"juat get some rest enid." she nods and closes her eyes. i sit on her bed until she falls asleep again and then quitely leave the room

i get to my own room and lay down in my bed and fall asleep.

enid pov:

i wake up at 7am, not the best sleep i had but it wasn't the worst. i am gratefull she helped me through this night.

i walk to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. i think wednesday is still asleep.

i sit on the couch after finishing my brealfast and wednesday walked into the living room

"morning" i said to her. "how are you feeling?" she asked. "i am feeling good, because of you"

"good. tomorrow we will return to nevermore and settle back in." i give her a confised look. "but school starts in 2 days?"

"i know. i just want to be prepared so we can rest after settling in"

"makes sense" i replied. "you and i are going to relax today." she smirks and walks into the kitchen.

i stand up from the couch and follow her into the kitchen. "and what do you propose wednesday?"

"we are going to a sauna. i already booked" "really?!?!" i sqeeled out of excitement.

she nods. she makes herself breakfast and i lay down on the couch again.

we both got ready for the day. "um wednesday?" i said as i walk into her room. "yes?"

"do you even own a bikini?" she turns around in her chair and looks at me. she thinks for a second before speaking

"i do, i never used it before though" "what colour is it?" i asked.

"really enid?" "oh yeah sorry i forgot" i giggled. "can i see it?" "you'll have to wait enid"

dammit. i love to see her in a bikini. "mine is pink with white hearts all over"

"i already got my things packed, go pack yours enid" i hold up my bag and smile "one step ahead of you"

"let's go then." she stands up and grabs her bag. we walk out of the apartment and get into the bus.

it was a 15 minute ride, so not too long. we arrived at this okd brick building and walked up to the reception.

wednesday told the lady we had a reservation and we entered the dressing rooms. i changed into my bikini and made sure nothing was exposed.

i really hope she doesn't find me ugly. she hasn't seen me in a bikini before...

i get out of the locker room and put my stuff in one of the lockers. i turn around and she exits her dressing room

i almost past out when i saw her. her beautifull black bikini with small white roses all over, her gorgious figure and her iconic braids.

"w-wow wednesday, y-you look amazing" i stuttered. she looked me up and down and smiled ever so slightly "you look stunning enid"

"t-thanks" she put her stuff into her own locker and we walk to one of the sauna rooms.

"i rented this one for us, so no strangers." she said while we enter the room. there are towels laying on the benches and a sign that said 'no clothing'

"um wednesday?" i point to the sign "i know, we have to take off our clothes."

"and you are fine with that?" i asked. "its just the two of us here so why not?"

she is right. i take off my bra and then my underwear and wrap a towel around me. she turned around while i took off my clothes.

and so will i. i turn around while she takes off her clothes and when she was done we sat next to eachother on the bench.

"the heat is nice" i said breaking the comfortable silence. she nods. "aren't you uncomfortable?" i asked

"normally i would be, but with you... i actually like this. i know you think i despise physicall touch, which i do, but i want to change that, for you"

i smile "only if you are comfortable with it ofcourse" she continues.

"you mean.." "yes, be intimate with eachother. we don't have to rush anything, we can take it slow ofcourse."

"wednesday..." i start. she looks a bit worried.

"i would love that" i finished my sentence. the roon filled with silence and we just stared eachother in the eyes.

she smiles and slowly leans in. i also lean in and our lips connect. my hqnds move to her waist, then her back and eventually the back of her head, fingers entangled with her hair

she moved her hands to my neck. she stands up while still kissing me and lays me down on the bench and gets on top of me.

i don't know if she noticed, but her towel dropped to the floor. she was still kissing me, wiyhout any clothes on, while on top of me.

and to make it fair, i got up and ripped my towel off aswell. she pulls away from the kiss for a second and looks at my now exposed body.

"gorgious" she said then leaned in to kiss me again.

she rented the sauna for 3 hours, we are now 5 minutes in. this will be the best 2 hours and 55 minutes of my life.