The Rangers take a crucial timeout to regroup and strategize, the arena falling silent as players gather around their coach with determination.

Morgan's gaze shifts between Jack and Braden, her heart racing with anticipation. Time seems to stretch as they skate into position, each moment laden with significance.

As they prepare for the face-off, tension grips the air. Morgan's breath catches as Jack and Braden move toward their spots, their convergence signaling a pivotal moment.

From her seat, Morgan watches as Marino skates past Braden, their interaction filled with intensity. Marino appears to say something to Morgan's boyfriend, their words unheard but their exchange laden with significance. This adds to the charged atmosphere in the arena, heightening the tension as the game reaches its climax.

Marino's determination to win the game and secure a spot in the playoffs is evident, even if it means potentially betraying his teammates. 

Morgan's heart races as she tries to decipher the meaning behind their interaction. Is it a strategic discussion about the upcoming play? Or is there something more personal at play between them?

"How does it feel to be cheated on?" Marino asks Braden, knowing that it will destabilize him.

Braden's expression shifts from confusion to shock as he processes Marino's words. His brow furrows, his mind reeling from the unexpected attack on his personal life.

"What do you mean?" Braden asks, his voice tinged with uncertainty as he tries to decipher Marino's intentions. But before he can press for clarification, the referee's whistle blows, signaling the start of the face-off and forcing them to take their positions on the ice.

Braden's thoughts whirl with confusion as he steals a glance back at Marino, seeking answers in the other player's inscrutable expression. But Marino remains silent, leaving Braden to wrestle with the unsettling question.

As the puck drops and the final minutes of the game unfold, Braden finds it difficult to shake off the effects of Marino's unsettling remark. His focus wavers, his mind consumed by uncertainty.

As the puck heads his way, Braden knows he can't let his doubts overwhelm him. With determination, he charges forward, his instincts guiding him as he attempts to make a play for his team.

Focused on the net, Braden's vision blurs with adrenaline. He's so fixated on making something happen that he overlooks his teammates' positions, oblivious to the risk of crossing the blue line ahead of the puck.

In the heat of the moment, Braden takes the shot, his mind solely on scoring. But as the referee's whistle blows for the off-side violation, reality hits hard.

Braden's teammates share a puzzled look, frustration evident at his impulsive move. He realizes he's even forgotten to follow the coach's instructions to reinforce the defense. Feeling their silent judgment, he skates back to regroup, the weight of their disappointment heavy on his shoulders.

Marino's plan to destabilize the other team seem to be working. 

From her seat in the stands, Morgan's senses are heightened as she watches Braden skate nonchalantly on the ice without taking his position for the face-off. A sense of unease settles over her as she observes the exchange between Braden and Marino, her intuition telling her that something isn't right.

With Jack once again taking the center for the face-off, Braden's continued conversation with Marino raises red flags in Morgan's mind. She can't shake the feeling of foreboding that washes over her, a nagging sense that trouble is brewing on the ice.