2 down..

There's the third one and i grunt trying to get it out of my way. I sigh when i do.

3 down.

4 down..

"Hey Lev, i think i'm hearing noises in Madden's wing" The other guard says and panic grips me by the throat.

I pick the 5th pin tumbler faster than ever and gripping the hair pin for stability and the safety pin at the same time and twist the lock, the lock opening and grab the doorknob, getting inside the room faster than it's possible and shut the door, trying not to make any sounds.

I sigh in relief. THANK YOU GOD. My heart almost got out of my chest.

I am sweating and my fucking hair isn't helping either. I swear, if my mom wouldn't go through a mental breakdown if i cutted them, i would without blinking an eye. Too much fucking work.

My pantings calm down now as i hear the guards' voices getting more distant.

I take my phone from my leg garter, thankfully i had a smaller phone lying around and switch on the flashlight at its lowest level.

Now i become more aware of my surroundings.

A king sized bed.

Two grey nightstands.

A raven wall length photograph.

A lantern near it, on the wall

One wardrobe and a work table organized to the slightest detail and an origami black bird on top of the table.

Like the one he gave me.

And.. on top of the nightstand is a black butterfly knife.

My heels click on the parquet now as i approach the nightstand taking the butterfly knife and flipping it open with expert movement.

Where i learned it.. you guessed it. Cole Thatcher. If only he was so good at shutting up like he's at knowing everything illegal, would be better.

The blade is also black. It's beautiful.

I close it and place it back on the nightstand, and reach for his work table.

It is organized to the detail and has no personalization like pictures.

I feel like I'm missing something.

Suddenly my earring falls off, knocking on the ground, making more noice than necessary.

"Fuck" I grunt getting on the ground looking for my earring while holding the flashlight with my other hand.

Suddenly i hear a growl and my heart sinks to my feet.

Slowly, i lift my head and see a fucking Doberman taller than the table standing in front of me like I'm his next meal

I don't fear dogs, i even love them but in these situations when a dog this large is looking at you like that, you'd be ready to pee yourself too.