chapter 3

Maya was taking a shower and Maria Pinto, their senior came knocking at the door.

"Maya, meri jaan darwaza kholo mujhe mera mirror chahiye kal chhut gaya tha!" Pinto said from the other side of the door.

Yn opens the door and Maria stood there all shocked.

"Maya ne room change kar liya?" Pinto asked Yn.

"Uhh nhi toh-" as Yn waas about to tell her that she is Maya's room mate when Pinto cut her off.

"HAW! Maya gay hai?" Pinto exclaimed.

"Aare nhi! mai roommate hu uski!" Yn stopped her.

"Oh- ohhh tum hoo woh ladki..well hello. Maria Pinto, super senior, computer science" Maria said while pushing out her hand.

"Yn, first year, AI and techs" Yn said while shaking her hands with Maria.

"Chalo mai chalti hu mere aaj bhout sari classes hai, till then enjoy karna aur abb ready hoja classes shuru hone wali hai." Maria said.

"Woh mai classes aaj join nhi karungi mere ko abhi thoda sa paper work and all karna hai." Yn replied.

"Chal koi nhi mai chalti hu bye." and with that Yn closed her door. When there was another knock.

"Yn mai Maya hu" Maya said from the other side. And once again Yn opened the door.

Maya took her belonging for the day and asked Yn to join, to which Yn politely declined.

The day came to an end too soon and ayushi had still not seen anyone other than a few people like teacher council members, Maya, a few seniors and other hostel mates.

-----------

Sorry for any errors or grammatical mistakes!
please give your reviews and vote!!
Next part is going to be longer and I am thrilled to announce that our OC will be meeting with DEREK finally!!!!
I'LL MEET YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE TILL THEN!
B-BYE