12. Just Them{FB}

Flashback

It had been over a month since their realisation and from then on,they never left a single chance to casually flirt with each other even in front of the family.

"Ms Sharma,aap neem ki lakdi banti ja rahi hain each passing day! Can you please eat the food seriously, without making flowers and ships with the parathans. Jab se Gupta's ka case aaya hain,you've stopped paying attention to yourself" giving his mini lecture,Armaan stuffed the last piece of parathan dipped in achar into Abhira's mouth while all the other family members at the dining table admired the way he had changed after his marriage with Abhira.

"Haan Poddar Sahab,still I'm more dominant than you everytime har cheez mein" Before the other family members could understand what she actually intended to say, Abhira,to save both of them from embarrassment showed him her tongue & ran while Armaan wiped his hands and charged behind her.

"Kitne cute lagte hain nah yeh dono ek saath maa-sa! Thu-thu-thu. Jabse Abhira Armaan ki zindagi mein aayi hain, Armaan ne life jeena shuru kar diya hain,apne baare mein,apni khushi ke baare mein sochna shuru kar diya hain" said a happier & healthier Kajal,who had become free from Sanjay's grasp & control all because of Abhira,who convinced Dadisa to let their divorce happen because of the way Sanjay physically and mentally abused her. Kaveri Poddar finally saw through the beast Sanjay Bansal & threw him out of her house,removed him from the firm as well, promoting Manoj to his position,threatening Sanjay to never show his face again or try to demand for a meeting with any of them. Dadisa,impressed with the way Abhira fiercely fought for Kajal in court as an assistant lawyer to Armaan and was not only a good lawyer but also loved the family in her own way,offered her a good position in their firm and urged her to join as soon as she completes her finals.

"Sach mein Kajal. Ham kabhi Armaan ko utna pyaar jatah hi nahin paaye jiska woh haqdaar tha. Abhira ke aane se sirf Armaan hi nahin,ghar ke sabh log muskurane lage hain!"

To see those two cartoons fighting like little kids, Manisha & Dadisa quickly did a 'warding off evil eyes' gesture while the rest of the family stared at them with awe-except one,who was almost ready to punch them.

Soon, Abhira reached a secluded corner in the garden while panting & puffing where no one could see her, as she knew what was coming next- She knew her darling hubby really well. Armaan caught hold of her wrist and pulled her towards himself while she'd lowered her gaze knowing what he was about to do.
"Baby"

"Mhmm"

"Kya bola tumne?"

"That I'm always better than you in everything"

He lifted her chin up using his thumb & saw her blushing like a red rose and smiled seeing his effect on his petite woman.

"And you know what, I love it that way. I love this bold,hot, little & sexy sherni of mine"

Saying this he slowly kissed his way down her neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake,his breath hot against her skin. But before Abhira could lean in for the actual task, Armaan parted,making her frown and glare at him.
"You Khadusmaan. How dare you!!"

"Hawwh. My dominant wife is annoyed. Apni capability pe agar itna confidence hain tohh catch me to get what you want"

"Abhira Sharma never loses"

And then their chase began again. A certain someone was hiding behind the bushes nearby while they ran towards the house, as she stood there like a statue rubbing her eyes at what she just saw. She could clearly make out that the couple couldn't keep their hands off each other and the sexual tension between them was palpable. Feeling dejected & heartbroken she ran out of the poddar house to goenka's.
.

"Babe,gotcha! I told you,Abhira Sharma never loses"

Abhira locked the door & pulled Armaan's tie towards herself and he placed his hands on her waist. She gently gave him a peck & then her tongue traced his bottom lip, teasing and tasting.

"Baby!"

"Don't baby me Armaan"

"Please nah"

"Kyon tum aise hi karke gaye the nah garden mein. Hisab barabar"

"Sorry nah"

"No sorry. Ab sone chalo I'm sleepy"

He reluctantly retired on the bed with her as they really had a long day at work. While kissing her forehead as she lay her head on his chest and he engulfed her in his arms,Armaan whispered-
"I love you"

"And how many times will you say this?"

"Always"

"Armaan,please ek vaadah karoge.
You'll never ever leave me right! Pl-please. I've only lost whom I've loved with all my heart; I swear if I lose you I'll die that very moment. Kabhi chod ke math jana mujhe,vaadah karo Armaan"

"Tum periods ke time itni emotional ho jati ho yaar, jab pregnancy hogi tab kya hoga!
I promise baby. I'll never ever leave you. We'll become par nani nanaji and par par nani nanaji together okay?"

"Waiseh. Tumhe bachche pasand hain kya Armaan?"

"Kyon tumhe jhel nahin raha hoon kya?"

"Shut up yaar. Bolo,do you want to have kids in future?"

"Yes, I'd love to. But not before you become mature enough to be a parent & establish yourself as a lawyer"

"Jaiseh ki tum bohoth mature ho nah? Waiseh how many kids do you wish to have?"

"One"

"One?"

"I want to be the best father Abhira, I don't want her childhood to be like mine. Bachcha ek hi ho but I want to be there for her always. Main yeh chahata hoon ki main apni responsibilities uski taraf poori tarah se nibhaoon. I want my daughter to feel assured that she can always count on me,that she can always have her papa for her solely"

"What do you mean by solely haan? You'd not love me after we have a child or what!!"

"Tum har baat pe chidh kyon jaati ho yaar? Tumhe pyaar karna kaise bandh kar sakta hain ye pagal batao?"

"Hmm. Bandh karna bhi math. Agar itne aage ki planning hain tohh bachche ka naam bhi soch hi lia hoga!!"

"Maahira"

"Wow. Not baad haan. Tumhari kisi ex-girlfriend ka naam toh nahin hain?"

"Shaq karne vali devi ye meri present girlfriend & biwi aur mere naam se aaya hain"

"Oh. Sorry Mr Khadus tum itne achi baatein karte nahi ho nah so aadat nahin hain mujhe. How are you sure it'll be a babygirl? I mean I would love to have one so that we both can irritate you. Tumhara reason kya hain"

"Why shouldn't it be? I'm an expert in handling you after all, so why not ek Choti Abhira?"

And their banter continued till they slept in each other's safe embrace,not knowing that a storm would shake up the life they were slowly building in a few days.

An early update for all. In the next flashback chapter(whenever it's put up)Ruhi-Armaan revelation would be done.

Happy Reading 🏵🏵