Chapter 16

Taylor couldn't hold any longer... She stared at the model seated in front of her. She needs to clear the air because right now its tenser than ever.
She cleared her throat" We need to talk about that..." . Karlie looked up and nodded" yeah... "
"Well... Its not bothering you or anything right?" Taylor asked. "No. But to be honest, your reaction was shitty tho." Karlie said. Taylor choked on her food when Karlie said them. She didn't even know it bothered the model that much until she won't even make a conversation with Tay.

"Oh. I didn't think you'd felt that way. I'm sorry Karlie. I know you know why I pulled away." Taylor with sympathy in her voice.

Karlie just shrugged it with an expression a little hurt. "You didn't have to be rough." She paused. "You made it seem like it was disgusting."

Taylor thought for a while "there were people and I panicked. Don't be like this Karls. I'm sorry." She begged. "Besides I remembered that we were trying to stay 'friends' ... Friends don't kiss each other ..."

Karlie twitched at the statement. Taylor saw and quickly looked away. She didn't know what to do. "Umm... Yeah obvs... You kissed back though. Besides, you know how I feel about you" Karlie replied trying to defend herself.

"Karls. I think we need time apart. I need to figure out things" Taylor felt guilty saying them but she had to. She has to. She wants to figure herself out and she can't seem to be able to do that with Karlie around. She has to deal with the rumors and what status she really wants with Karlie.

"I know about the 'things' you're talking about...".
Taylor was a little surprised and unsure of what Karlie meant. " Try me!" Tay challenged her.

"Kaylor...."