Luxury wedding venues In Delhi

Delhi, the capital city of India, offers a plethora of wedding venues ranging from grand banquet halls to lush gardens and historical properties. Here are some popular marriage venues in Delhi:

The Leela Palace, Chanakyapuri: Known for its opulent architecture and luxurious interiors, The Leela Palace offers elegant banquet halls and outdoor spaces for grand weddings.

Taj Palace, New Delhi: A well-known luxury hotel, Taj Palace features exquisite banquet facilities and beautiful gardens, providing a sophisticated setting for weddings.

ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri: This five-star hotel offers a blend of luxury and tradition, with spacious banquet halls and outdoor areas suitable for both intimate and large-scale weddings.

Lalit Hotel, Connaught Place: Lalit Hotel is a centrally located venue with a range of banquet halls and outdoor spaces, offering a luxurious setting for weddings.

Hyatt Regency, Bhikaji Cama Place: Hyatt Regency is a popular choice for weddings, featuring well-appointed banquet halls and lush lawns for both pre-wedding and wedding ceremonies.

Imperial Hotel, Janpath: Known for its colonial charm, The Imperial Hotel offers elegant banquet halls and a beautiful garden for hosting weddings with a touch of history.

JW Marriott Hotel Aerocity: Situated near the airport, JW Marriott Aerocity boasts modern amenities and spacious banquet halls suitable for extravagant weddings.

Taj Mahal Hotel, Mansingh Road: With its iconic location, Taj Mahal Hotel provides a luxurious setting for weddings, offering elegant banquet halls and outdoor spaces.

Roseate House, Aerocity: A contemporary venue, Roseate House features stylish banquet halls and outdoor spaces, providing a modern and upscale atmosphere for weddings.

Maidens Hotel, Civil Lines: Nestled in the heart of Delhi, Maidens Hotel offers a colonial-era charm with its heritage architecture and well-manicured gardens, making it suitable for intimate weddings.

Before finalizing any venue, it's advisable to visit the site, discuss your requirements with the venue management, and consider factors like capacity, services, and budget. Additionally, inquire about any COVID-19 related guidelines or restrictions that may be in place during the planning period.

Are you single, divorced or an indian but settled in abroad and facing diffiulties in finding your life partner. Don't worry contact with imperial matrimonial you will find best match. 

Luxury marriage venuesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara