Mana nodded in response, her expression a mix of gratitude and embarrassment. "Thank you, Principal Rosaline. I'm feeling much better now."

Rosaline smiled warmly. "That's good to hear. Now, let's give these two some privacy. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about."

With that, Misaki, Azumi, and Rosaline left the room, leaving Evangeline and Mana alone once again.

Mana's voice rang out with frustration. "You see, I told you, but you didn't listen," she said, her tone laced with anger as she delivered a light blow to Evangeline's head. 

Evangeline merely shrugged off the blow, her expression nonchalant. "Oh, it's not like you were going to die. You'll have to get used to it; that's how it will be in the future," she retorted with a smirk.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of Toshiko into the hospital room. His face was etched with worry, and as soon as he entered,he violently pushed Evangeline aside and hurried to Mana's side.

"Mana, are you feeling any better?" Toshiko's voice was soft, laced with worry as he reached out to touch her shoulder.

Before Mana could respond, Evangeline interjected, her tone sharp with irritation. "You could've asked without shoving me aside, you know," she snapped, shooting Toshiko a pointed glare.

Toshiko barely registered Evangeline's protest as his attention remained fixed on Mana. "I'm just glad to see you awake," he said, his voice tinged with relief.

As Toshiko extended his hand towards Mana's head in a gesture of comfort, a sudden burst of flames erupted from his fingertips, singeing the air with their heat. Startled, Toshiko recoiled, his eyes widening in shock.

Evangeline couldn't help but smirk at the sight. "Looks like someone's a little too hot-headed for their own good," she quipped, her amusement evident in her voice.

"Evangeline, how dare you!" exclaimed Toshiko, his voice thick with indignation, as a ball of water materialized in his hand.

Evangeline mirrored his action, conjuring a flickering fireball in her palm. The tension crackled between them, ready to erupt into something more volatile.

Before they could escalate their confrontation further, Principal Rosaline intervened, stepping between them with a stern expression etched across her features. With a swift motion, she delivered a resounding smack to each of their heads.

"What on earth are you two doing? Can't you see that Mana needs to rest?" scolded Rosaline, her gaze shifting pointedly towards Mana's bed.

"It's not my fault. Evangeline started it. She tried to singe my hand!" protested Toshiko, holding up his slightly scorched palm as evidence.

Evangeline bristled with anger, her eyes flashing with defiance. "You shouldn't have pushed me," she retorted, her voice tinged with frustration.

Rosaline raised a hand to silence their bickering, her expression stern. "Enough, both of you. Toshiko, I need to speak with Evangeline and Mana alone. Please leave us," she instructed firmly.

With a reluctant nod, Toshiko acquiesced, offering a parting remark as he turned to go. "Mana, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. And for heaven's sake, don't spend too much time near Evangeline. You might catch her foolishness," he advised before exiting the room.

Left alone with Evangeline and Mana, Rosaline heaved a sigh, her demeanor softening slightly as she turned her attention to the two girls.

"Evangeline, Mana," began Rosaline, her tone grave yet gentle. "I know things have been difficult, but we need to talk about what happened and what comes next."

Evangeline and Mana exchanged a wary glance, uncertainty flickering in their eyes. They both nodded, indicating their readiness to listen.

Rosaline took a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing. "Firstly, I want to assure you that you're safe here. We'll do everything in our power to protect you," she said, her voice firm with conviction.

Evangeline and Mana nodded, a sense of relief washing over them at Rosaline's words.

"But we can't ignore the fact that there are still dangers lurking out there," Rosaline continued. "The mysterious master who attacked you poses a significant threat, and we need to be prepared."

Evangeline's jaw clenched as she recalled the confrontation with the mysterious master. She knew they couldn't afford to underestimate him.

"As for Mana," Rosaline turned her attention to the still-recovering girl in the bed, "we need to find a way to break the control he has over you. It won't be easy, but I believe we can do it together."

Mana nodded, determination glimmering in her eyes despite her lingering apprehension.

And the most important thing is..." Principal Rosaline paused, her words hanging in the air, creating an atmosphere thick with anticipation.

Evangeline and Mana exchanged puzzled glances, unsure of what to expect next. They leaned forward slightly, their attention fully captured by Rosaline's enigmatic statement.

Finally, Rosaline broke the silence, her voice tinged with a hint of mischief as she concluded, "When are you two going to have children?"