GAME OVER

Athena = Sapphire
Liam = Cythera
_______________________

Athena = SapphireLiam = Cythera_______________________

STARTING...

Athena walks into the thrift store, viewing all of the clothes and strange items that were donated. Athena grabbed a game that was made for PS3 Her boyfriend owns a PS3, and since he has one, they could play the game together. "And it's $14.99... Nice."   

Athena grinned as she put it in her cart, continuing to go shopping around the store. She walked to her car when she was done paying, got in her car, and took the game out of the bag. "Choose your Fantasy. Weird."

Athena put the game back and started up her car before pulling out of the parking lot and leaving to go to her lover's home.

Athena walks into the apartment complex, looking at the numbers on the doors. "24.. 25.. 26.. Oh, 27." She knocked on the door numerous times. "Hello?" She continued before the door opened, showing her boyfriend.

The man that was behind the door was wearing an off-white shirt but had a green apron on. He stepped back as Athena went in and kissed him on the cheek. "What were you doing Liam?" She asked as she went to sit on the couch, sitting her bags down on the coffee table.

"Just washing dishes. I could make dinner or-" "Nope, we can go out to eat later, just come over here!" Athena cuts him off as she takes the game out and starts up the PS3. Liam sits on the couch beside her, "What game is that?"

"Just a game I found at the store, it looks fun. But it's rated M, can you handle that?" "Of course? Does have any like bloody shit though?" Liam stared at the disk and wondered the worst. "Hmm.. Doesn't look like it, it looks like a Stardew Valley type of game."

"No. It doesn't Athena, do you even know what Stardew Valley is?" That question made her think a bit. But Athena pushes the disk into the console's CD slot and grabs a controller, staring up the game, showing its black title screen and large royal blue words.

CHOOSE YOUR FANTASY!

"Alright, start the game... Oh! We get to make our characters! So I'm player one... Let's see." Athena started to make her character look just like her, but the girl was wearing a navy blue off-the-shoulder dress that was tight around her curves, she also wore some black heels and a witch hat.

On her shoulder, there was a strap to an apothecary case.
She added blue highlights to her blonde hair. "Done! Oh, her name is... Sapphire." "Took you long enough, took the whole day Athena."

Athena rolls her eyes as she puts her controller down. "Okay. These options are ass, Athena how did your look so good?" Liam asked as he picked a dirty button-up, a black leather apron, and simple baggy pants with some combat books, also making it look like him. "What's his name?" "Hmm.. Cythera?" Liam thought of the Greek Goddess.

"Oh that's nice, anyway, press start!" Athena scooted more next to him, as the screen loads, Athena's arm hooks around his neck as she pull him into a light kiss on the lips. Athena stared up at the screen, a spiral created, making her eyelids close, and her movements stiff.

Then, everything went black for Athena, she was passed out on the couch. Liam looks over at her, his eyes widened as he shakes Athena. "Athena, wake up! How did you fucking fall asleep that fast?" Liam sighed as he looked up at the screen, a spiral was created, making his eyes heavier, and heavier.

Then it all went black for him. The couple was passed out and gone. The background music of the game came up.

ARE YOU READY?

_____________________
REWRITING OF CHAPTER 1

_____________________REWRITING OF CHAPTER 1