~TWITCHCON~

TW: Small mention of Anxiety 

 After 3 years of working your ass off you finally saved up enough money to go to Twitchcon. You were so excited to finally see your favorite streamers. You walk into Twitchcon with your badge and you have some art for The Group Chat and Smii7y and friends tucked into your backpack. There are a lot of people there which you expected, but you forgot your anxiety pill at your hotel so you tried to remain calm. 

Eventually you find Smii7y and friends meet and greet (or wtv it's called my mind blanked T T). and it's a REALLY long line and you are in the middle, you see so many people you want to be friends with but you already have anxiety so you chose not to talk to anyone.

Eventually it's your turn to meet with them, it's Grizzy, Puffer, Droid, Smii7y, Pezzy, Kryoz, BigJigglyPanda, and Matt. You walk up, you are shaking like all hell because you are meeting them for the first time ever and your anxiety is spiking.  You go to Smii7y first, "Hey there!" he says smiling. You wave, being too nervous to talk and you take your backpack off your back and take out the drawing you made of Smii7y and hand it to him. "Aww thanks this looks really good! That's actually fire!" he goes to sign it and you shake your head "N-no you keep it" you say shaking still. "Oh thanks! I will for sure! Thanks so much!" You continue on and give everyone your art and they compliment it.

Your first day at TwitchCon was awesome, you were so happy that you met some of your favorite streamers and got pictures. Tomorrow's Twitchcon meet and greet is The Group Chat, you were REALLY excited for that one. You have art for everyone and you tell yourself not to forget your pill this time, so you don't freak out when you meet them.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Here! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, This was more boring and short than I expected but I will try to make the next one more interesting, and if you expect this to be one of those x readers that are straight to dating, you are wrong. But anyways see you in the next one! byeee <333