"I felt like I should change it up, since I always do red." Gio smiles.

I hold the flowers to my chest as I take in their sweet scent. "Gio, I love all the flowers." I smile.  "but not as much as I love you." I kiss her on the lips and she kisses back.

we both blush as she wraps an arm around my waist.

"wanna race to that side of the field?" gio asks with a whisper in my ear.

I laugh.

"Cmon," I tie my hair up. "If you win, no more kisses for you."

Gio rolls her eyes and sighs, "well, we shouldn't race at all."

"So you're implying that you'll win?" I ask as I give her a "seriously?" Look.

she laugh as she pulls me in by my skirt. "noo, cmon let's race."

I nod as we go to the invisible start line we made up.

"on your mark, get set, go!" Gio yells as we run and laugh.

Gio easily passes me up before sitting down at the "finish line."

I laugh as I stand over her, her body in between my legs as I bend down in her face.

"looks like there's no more kisses for you." I say laughing and out of breath.

Gio laughs as she pulls me on top of her and starts to kiss my head. I squirm in her arms as I giggle trying to get away from her kisses.

then gio finally reaches my lips and kisses them so I wipe it off, and gio gasps.

she kisses me again and I wipe it off as I sit up on her lap. She sits up too before grabbing my head and kissing me again, but this time a long one.

She pulls away and I just sit there laughing.

"well, I'd say I've gotten a lot of kisses." She laughs.

I shake my head before kissing her, causing her to lay back and I giggle into the kiss as we kiss more passionately and gio holds my waist.

It feels like nothing else matters as our lips lock, like it's only us in this world. My breath starts to get quick and gios fingers run through my hair as she grips my hips with her free hand.

"gio," I say as we kiss, wanting her lips and fingers in other places as our kiss gets hot.

our tongues dance together as gio massages the back of my neck.

I feel her breath tickle my neck, seconds after pulling away from the kiss. Her lips attaching to skin on my neck, gently sucking and nibbling as gios hands roam my body.

"we should go to my place." Gio says against my neck.

"we should.." I say as I slide off of gio,

The fact we were just kissing in the grass is crazy, but romantic to me. We're in love. This is what two lovers look like in my eyes.

Gio smiles as she gets up and pulls me up with her.

"oh my, we're so far." I say looking out remembering how far we raced.

gio laughs as she takes my hand. "wanna run?"

I nod and we both take off running, hand in hand until we reach the decorations.

My phone is sitting there ringing with a FaceTime call from take 4.

"can I take this really quick?" I say holding up my phone and gio nods before sitting beside me.

"TAKE 4"

"WHERE ARE YOU ATTT?" Jude asks yelling through the phone

"I'm in your city right now, why?" I say jokingly.

Jude rolls her eyes.

Ryan laughs. "why do you look out of breath?"

"cause me and my girlfriend just ran across this whole field." I say laughing.

Jude opens her eyes so wide they look like they might pop out of her head.

"JUDE!" I yell laughing.

"you're scaring the fucking hoes!" Brittany says laughing.

"and Mariah you can't have a gf and not show us." Jude says.

"that's against take 4's guidelines!" Brittany says.

Ryan just nods in agreeance.

I look over at gio and gio nods.

"Can I have like, a drumroll for the big reveal." I say smiling with my eyes super wide.

"LIL DURK!?" Brittany yells high out of her mind.

it causes everyone to laugh including gio.

"Brittany fucked it up for all of you!" I laugh.

"even me?" Gio asks.

I look at her smiling. "Un-including you." I grab her face and kiss her before turning back to the camera.

I show the girls gio and gio waves and they yell and Jude throws her phone, her extra ass!

"I knew it!" Brittany says.

gio laughs.

"that's a whole opp anyway." Jude says rolling her eyes as she picks her phone back up.

"nah fr." Ryan says.

"why is she y'all's opp?" I ask laughing.

"cause she steals you away from us!" Jude flicks the camera off.

"Litterally since the day y'all met!" Brittany says.

"well my bad." Gio says laughing.

"she said my badd!" I say as I flip the camera to my toes.

"lemme suck em." Jude says off of intrusive thoughts.

I laugh and Ryan shakes her head. "you're on live tv right now."

"guys I do not wanna suck Mariah's toes, someone forced me to say that!" Jude laughs.

"Im hanging up, love y'all very much!" I say quickly clicking the hang up button.

"can I suck your toes?" Gio asks looking at me.

I shake my head. "Cmon gio." I laugh.

    ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

    ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

( let me know if y'all want gio to have a dick..)