⚠️🔞𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞🔞⚠️

Literally saw my nsfw alphabhet for Yujiro and said hmmm why not make it come true 

Soo... you getting generational dick, yup hehehe

BIG FAT SMUT WARNINGGGGG

~Threesome,Voyeurism~

You sighed happily getting the last clothing you wanted for you and Yujiro's camping trip,your happy thoughts were cut short when I heard a grunt "Woman its just a 4 day trip the fuck  are you doing with a suitcase??" he said in disgust with his duffel draped on his shoulder. You gave him a middle finger as you zipped up the suitcase.

You stared out from the window in awe as you saw the scenery infront of you,The lush green made you take picture from a Polaroid camera *Snap* You flashed the camera on Yujiro as he drove to the camping site,chuckling he shook his head and made a right. The car stopped his scrunched in slight confusion "Did you get us lost fuckface?" You said snickering "Who the fuck you calling fuckface? It's this dumbass GPS stop working. This is why I hire chauffeurs Dammit" "You mean threaten people with death and let them drive you, like you did the president" He gripped the wheel, staring at the stupid smirk on your face. "You pushing it Y/N" You shrugged coming out the vehicle Taking a deep breath of nature.

That's when you saw the Camping site gasping, you took up your camera again "Yujiiiiii Here it is!" You skipped down in excitement as he took the luggage from the car

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Timeskip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Yujiro drew you closer, the gap of water closing in between you two "This is so beautiful" He hummed in response, swimming through the pond that had a waterfall in the background. All of a sudden Yujiro became Tense and held you protectively "What's wrong Yu- *Splash* Grinning Menacingly He and Pickle stared at each other nearly face to face. Pickle himself had an  Alligator in his mouth, making you deadpan. "Great now you want to fight, fucking great" Pickle's Eyes shift to you flashing silver. Yujiro glanced at both of you "You want her big guy? Cause I want her too"  making your eyes shift to him "Huhhh when did I get in the mix?" "You wouldn't want 2 instead of 1 railing you Doll? Be honest" You pouted. His fingers slipped in your swimsuit your legs closing swiftly "Exactly" He said flipping you over and smacking your ass causing you to squeal. You all got out of the water Pickle dropped the Gator out his mouth and came to you "Uh Uh dino you gotta  clean up yourself first" causing him to sigh and go back in the water to clean up. Yujiro laughed shuffling out of his clothes and pushing you on a tree. He bites you slightly on your neck and fondles your breast causing you to hold your moan. 

"Lemme hear you scream it out We're in Nature" He said as he slammed in you causing you to moan loudly "There we go" He held your legs to his shoulders, drilling into you. Giving you no break, You blinked only to see a massive cock to your lips You took in Pickle with no hesitation Twisting with one hand and groping his balls with the other. Pickle whimpered as you start deep throating him, You moaned more on him cause Yujiro changed the tempo and now is hitting your G-Spot with every stroke. "F-Fuck Yujiro, Ha, Mmmm" One of your hands digged into Yujiro You squeezed your legs but Yujiro as he grunted kept them open "Ahhhh" You screamed cumming on him and after a few strokes he came after. You took deep breaths only to be met with silver eyes of lust. Pickle picked you up resting you on his chest as he entered you with no mercy "Mmph!!" 

You were already over stimulated, never had you felt this way. Skin slapping echoed throughout the forest as you clawed on Pickle's chest making him go faster  "Wow Doll,Never seen your face like this before. We should do this more often" Yujiro rubs himself looking at the spectacular view Infront of him. Pickle grunts when  he felt his stomach tingle slapping your ass hard making you moan out once more. Your legs start shaking as your eyes rolled over, a high pitched squeal echoes the camp site with water gushing out your body which shocked Pickle looking in awe "No worries Pickle She didn't pee on ya, you made her feel so good she squirted" He chuckled busting one as well. Pickle lifted you above his head licking both inside your thighs then to your exhausted cunt causing your legs to shake again as you bit your lip.Licking his lips in satisfaction Pickle brought you down to Yujiro's  lap. Him seeing the state you were in was satisfying to say the least. "Enjoyed Doll?" "Mhm" "Come lets get you cleaned up" "Let Dino come in the Tent with us please" Yujiro laughed and nodded with Pickle following close by.

There you have it folks!!! How was that? I think I did damn Good especially doing 3 characters for the 1st. Hope you enjoyed and you know the drill

Vote , comment and Share with friends you trust

Love you so much and Thank you for the endless support y'all been giving even when I'm inactive  More coming soonnn

MUAHH😘😘😘😘