0.6| can't catch me now

Start from the beginning

username: love song era?
vittorialudovico: 🤷😝😁🤭
username: what.???
Zendaya: don't even question it at this point, she has been like that for years.
Liked by creator+ 213k others !

username: are you in love?
→vittorialudovico: my delusions are 😝

Zendaya: it must be serious right? You haven't even looked in someone's direction in years.
vittorialudovico: I haven't even met him, I'm just being delusional z .

username: she wrote a whole SONG over being delusional 😭😭
username: shes just like us fr 😝

Carlosblackwell: you have another idea already, don't you?
vittorialudovico: whattt?? Nooooo.... Yes I'm calling you rn.

username: she has been FEEDING us lately !!!!

username: 🧐↑
Liked by 413.8k

241.2k more comments !

·★·°♪°·★·

May 17th,2022
(A week later)
VITTORIAS POV 😝😝

·★·°♪°·★·

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE I came out with my new single 'fool for you', and then just 6 days later i found out the one i wrote it about is cast in my favorite movie series?

To say that I was beyond joyful was an understatement, I was practically bouncing around my house in joy. Like literally.

What I didn't expect however was to be messaged by the director; Francis Lawrence a day later, wondering whether or not I would like to make a song for the movie.

Like any sane person would I didn't waste a second in saying yes, an opportunity to possibly meet the man I was crushing on as well as make a song for one of my favorite movies wasn't even a question.

Although I was nervous I mean, I was possibly meeting the man that I have been crushing and stalking for the past week and a half.

But despite that I was excited. Excited to be a part of something that I practically had been obsessed with all throughout my early to mid teenage years was a opportunity of a life time.

I wouldn't mess this up for anything, no matter how I feel about the actor that happens to be playing the main role.

This is exactly what I need to finally get back into the spotlight, being comfortable in it. Also, Rachel; one of my best friends is starring as Lucy grey.

Which already is a huge shock, it is such a good opportunity to really get a better career and I couldn't be happier for the girl that was my sister at this point.

I met Rachel 1 year ago when I was just walking around New York after recording a couple songs for the day, we hit it off and have been close ever since.

I will always be thankful that I ran into her, she is probably one of the closest friends I have ever had. She is so easy to get along with, and she is an extrovert as well.