🍋 (U) Byakuya x (S) Male Reader 🍋

Start from the beginning

i was feeling close to cumming again and i wanted to warn him but he pushed a ball of nerves making me moan loudly as he abused that spot as i arched my back before i gasped feeling myself cum all over my stomach making me gasp for air as i knew he was watching me "now you came from me fingering you. i wonder how you would react when i slam this dick inside your cute, tight hole" he said making me whimper as he pulled out his fingers before he lined up his dick, without warning he pushed the whole thing inside of me making me gasp as i felt him fill me up quickly as i tried to relaxing clenching onto him as i was gasping for air. (M/N) stayed still rubbing my hips with his thumb helping to ease the pain but he was just making me lose my mind.

i nodded to him to start moving and he pulled out and in slowly making me moan as he was doing it slowly but his thick dick was making me feel everything that he was doing making my eyes roll to the back of my head. he rolled his hips around making me hold my breath as he was just messing with me as he was making it even worse for me. he slowly started to go faster making me moan more as he was hitting the ball of nerves that he was abusing earlier making me moan as he was aiming for that spot as i was struggling to deal with all of the pleasure that he was giving me.

he was starting to go harder and faster with his thrusts and i was losing my mind throwing my head back as he was driving me insane feeling myself going to cum again and with one more thrust i came all over myself again making me moan loudly holding the scarf to my mouth to silence a few of them as he stopped watching me twitch before he slammed into me making me gasp and moan as he slammed into me like a wild animal "you are a naughty whore Byakuya. i wonder what the others would say seeing you like this" he said leanign forward going deeper inside as i moaned feeling him kiss and bite my neck "what would you do if your lieutenant, Renji, walked in on us screwing like this. with you acting like a whore for my cock as he watched from afar" he said making me feel embarrassed at that thought but my dick betrayed me twitching at the thought making him chuckle "so should i call him in?" "no! i don't want you to do that. i want you to cum, i want you to stay here with me" i begged making him smirk and slam into me harder making me gasp and moan loudly throwing my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss as he was going harder then before showing that he was going to cum so i wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer making him get deeper inside me as i was seeing stars only for me to scream into his mouth as we both came. i spilled it over our stomachs and chests as he filled me up inside, it felt like he was holding it in for ages with how much was leaking out.

we pulled out of the kiss and i was blushing red as we panted holding each other in our arms before he pulled away and looked down at the mess that caused "i love seeing you like this, covered in sweat and cum looking like you were fucked to hell and back, well, you were techiquicle" he said making me sigh before moaning as he pulled out of me watching as some cum came out of my ass until he it was fully out making me gasp and look at his dick as it was covered in his cum and i wanted to taste it.

i moved myself to crawl up to him and licked his dick making him groan as i licked up to the tip and sucked on it making him lean back and watch as i sucked on his dick making it clean but i wanted to taste him more.

i sucked on him harder teasing the tip as he leant his head back as i deep-throated his dick, he gripped my hair as i was sucking his dick like it was a piece of candy loving how it filled my mouth like it belonged there. i moaned feeling him push more into my mouth as i loved him pushing me more onto his dick "Byakuya... I'm going to cum..." he warned but i pushed myself onto him more sucking his dick harder until he groaned loudly holding my head onto his dick as he came down my throat. i swallowed all of the cum that he gave me before licking it clean looking up at him seeing that he was panting before he pulled me up to me kiss me making me lean into him "you love this dick that much huh?" he said and i nodded "i love your cock, your cum tastes good that i can't help but to love it, having your dick inside my ass fits like it belongs there. i would love to feel it all day" i confessed making him chuckle "then this means you will love this gift. i was going to give it to you for birthday but i think you will love it just as much with an ass full of cum" he said pulling away and reached under my bed making me confused but he pulled it out and showed that it was a dildo that was just like his dick making me blush "same length and width of the dick you love so much so i want you to wear it all day tomorrow after i fuck you a few more times that is" he said making me blush as he chuckled kissing me again.

we cleaned up and laid down in bed with me resting against his chest as he held my waist close to him "i love you Byakuya" he said and i smiled snuggling into him starting to fall asleep feeling him kiss my head "i love you too (M/N)" i said before falling to sleep.

in the morning (M/N) was true to his word and fucked me cumming 3 times as i was a mess only for him to push the dildo into my ass as he forced it to stay in place as we went on with our day. i was blushing as it felt it move around slightly with his cum still being warm inside of me but all i can say is that i might need to find more ways to get him to screw me like that again, i really am a whore for his dick and if someone saw us i would let them just to show that (M/N) belongs to me.