5- Kelly Pt 2.

Dusk couldn't come quicker. After leaving Kelly earlier I occupied myself with lots of chores, but my mind wondered to our interaction earlier. I can't believe that she likes me back. Never in a million years would I think that but who am I to argue, at the end of the day I'm glad she does. To be honest I am extremely nervous for our date.

As I make my way out of the building which I work in, making myself look as presentable as possible. Kelly is waiting for me, leaning against one of the pillars looking as attractive as ever. I literally can't describe it , the moonlight glowing across her gorgeously dark skin, accentuating her most refined features.

"Hey Kel," I say walking down the steps to where she is. She greets me with a hug and we make our way towards the gates of Hilltop. We talk about our day as we make our way around the perimeter of Hilltop. Not too long into our meander Kelly grabs my hand, entwinning our fingers together, her thumb moving up and down caressing my hand.

When we reach the back of the main house, the small picnic that I had set up comes in view. I chose this spot not only because of the beautiful view of the stars and moon but also because it's the most private space inside the gates, other than our rooms.

"cmon," I say as I pull her towards the blanket. The set up was simple yet cosy for a spring night, a blanket laid down on the grass, next to it, some pillows and a thicker blanket in case it got too cold. Of course, there was food, some berries which I had picked earlier from the garden and two sandwiches for the both of us. " Oh my Y/n, it looks amazing," she says with a smile as she looks around at the set up.

"Yeah and the view is gorgeous," I say looking up at the sky, " Yeah it really is," she says. I turn to face her and see that she is already facing me. Oh, she must've meant that about me. As realization hits me, I feel myself blushing- thank goodness it's too dark outside to see it. "Oh shush" I say jokingly to her, trying to seem as if I didn't just melt on the inside.

She steps closer to me, out bodies touching as she looks down at me with a slight smirk. "It's cute when you blush" she says. I lift my hands to cover my face but she grabs my wrists and pulls them away, placing a soft kiss on my nose. Which by the way didn't do anything to help my case, it just made me blush even more. Kelly let's out a small laugh and then we make our way to the blankets. We talk and eat for hours, completely loosing track of time.

A slight breeze blows through the air. Kel grabs the blanket and places it around the both of us. Causing us to be extremely close. She places a hand around ,my waist rubbing soothing circles whilst I rest my head on her shoulder. A peaceful silence passes between us as we look up towards the stars enjoying each others presence.

I look at her, admiring her. She turns towards me and we lock eyes. We lean into each other,, I bring my hand up and place it on the side of her face, pulling her into me. Our lips finally interlock, the feeling is indescribable. Her hand is now weaved into my hair slightly pulling it, causing me to let out a small moan. Our kiss continues, passionate and full of emotion.

I got to straddle her, one leg on either side, my chubby thighs engulfing hers. As our kiss progresses she moves her hand down to my thigh, trailing her way to my ass giving it a little squeeze before continuing her way up my body.

When we pull away, my blue eyes meet her comforting brown ones. Silence passes between us, but no the bad kind, I lean into her chest wrapping me arms around her. She returns the gesture wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling us both down to lay on the comfy blanket.

Still on top of her, I turn my head to the side and place it on her chest. I could her slightly increased heartbeat. Finally, realization sinks, I have just kissed my crush, and now, I'm cuddled up in her arms. Oh my goodness. A feeling of warmth fills me heart as I remain in Kel's arms . Content and happiness is all I can feel right now.

We spend the night together on the grass, cuddles up and wrapped in the blanket. Sharing sneaky kisses and confessions throughout the night. Ultimately, we both fall asleep wrapped safely in each other's arms. The night couldn't have been more perfect. For the first time , in a long time, I looked forward to what the future might bring.

A/n:

Do you prefer longer one shots or shorter?

Also, do you prefer one shots that are straight in the action or with more of a back story/ build up?