Chapter 1 // Signature

YOUR POV

It was another boring day of class, nothing really important until the teacher yelled to get our attention "Some of you may not know but a School Trip has been announced for everyone in our year so if your interested please let me or another teacher of yours know" I felt interested I like traveling, Also more pictures to take bonus. The bell rung not to long after that and I saw me and Regina stayed behind to talk to the teacher. I haven't really ever spoken to Regina i kept my distance from her. "Is it cool if sign up for the trip?" I said looking at the teacher who was sat down at his desk "Yes-" He handed me and Regina a piece of paper. "You both return this tomorrow in that with the money" He went back to working and I left grabbing my skateboard and heading out. I walked outside the doors to enjoy my recess. I then went on my skateboard and sped around to the spot me and my friends normally hang out. "Hey guys!" I said. Steven highfived me "Wassup" Alex and Mac just waved and smiled before going back to their conversions. 

I then heard my name being called "Y/N?" I turned around to face the voice "Wassup" I said, it was Regina i was a bit unsure on why she was here. "So umm....I saw you also took a sheet for the trip and i was wondering if you knew if i write my signature or a parent?" She asked before I could reply Mac spoke up "Are you asking him because he doesn't have parents?" He said laughing a bit looking at Regina weirdly. "Pack it in man" I said nudging him "No! I swear i didn't know" She said looking a bit ashamed "Nah bro your good" I said putting my hand up to get her to dab me up. She wasn't quite sure what i was doing so i put my hand down. While Mac laughed again. I stood up my half closed eyes looking at the piece of paper she was holding "So you sign there and if you want optional for a parent to sign, mines wont obviously." I laughed I can tell she was sure if she should laugh "You can laugh y'know?" I said nudging her gently, Mac was quick to speak up. Mac clearly already wasn't a big fan of Regina which was making it even worse. Mac was always quick to form a look on someone just from things

"Unless your laughs weird as fuck" He said "Shut up...dick" The last word I mumbled. "Yo wait aren't you the burn book chick?" Alex said finally picking up on who i was speaking to. She ignored him or just didn't hear him but she thanked me and walked off nervously. I started doing skateboard tricks just out of pure boredom. Regina happened to be in my next class as well so she smiled at me already sitting in her seat, I gave a awkward smile back and sat down in my seat letting the maths teacher talk about whatever, I started doodling random stuff. At lunch when I saw her she was already looking at me which was awkward so i gave a little wave. She saw i waved at her and gave a little underlow wave back. After a long boring day I went to my solo dorm and i done a quick look through a few words of the piece of paper i signed it and put the money next to it.