13

Adelard open the car door for me and sit inside Alexander was sad and bit disappointed too but he just sit his car. After reaching the destination which was in somewhere countryside me and adelard comes out of the car. The he held my hand we started going towards aisal when we reach the stage priest started the wedding after minutes he said adelard Smith do you take leena as your wife he said I do without breaking eye contact with me then priest asked me but I stayed silent then I looked at the people's sitting in front of us the I see jasneet is sitting in the first row her eyes fill with terror and shock like she know I forced to do this wedding then adelard glare at jasneet and then me. Then he squeezed my hand so harshly that I hissed in pain then he said leena take your bow with glare. Then I look down and said I do with broken voice. Then preist said you too are now husband and wife you may can kiss. Then everyone cheered except Alexander and jasneet. Then adelard comes near me he pecked the corner of my lip then pulling away fastley. Then he hold my hand take me with him for meeting the few guest and after few minutes he said me am going to be late today I have some work you can go with your friend I was shocked then a man come with jasneet. We hugged each other then we sit in the car together. I asked her if she's okay she said yes then she said why u got married with that guy who is he. And why he is forcing you? Then I explain her everything her face went o shaped. Then car stopped in front adelard's mansion we come inside and then jasneet said we should run from here it's not safe we can do it leena now nobody can blackmail you. We were talking then suddenly adelard and Alexander come behind. Then adelard speak what are you talking with my wife girl he said in agry voice. Jasneet went silent. Adelard speak I was being nice and you are doing this really. Now you going to regret this he said and was about to call one of his men. Then Alexander said adelard you already marry leena forcefully now atleast spare her friend what's wrong with you? He said in disbelief then adelard said she know too much about us it's not safe to let go her you know that right. That's why she's going to stay in basement adelard said in serious voice. Then Alexander said are you crazy bro what the hell are you doing do you know that? This girl is innocent she knows nothing and am not going to let her stay in basement. He said held jasneet's hand then she looked at Alexander who's 5'10 body covering jasneet's 5'0 body. Her face was red. Then Alexander said I'm going to take her with me in my home dont worry she will be safe with me but i can't let you do anything with jasneet cause you already done so much with leena he said with glare.

       Alexander Sokolov Russian mafia age :25 heights :5'10

Jasneet heights:5'0 age:24