𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 010

BLUE LOCK Facility, Center Field

YOU ENTERED THE CENTER FIELD with Team Z, the field was empty, indicating that Team Y hasn't arrived yet, letting you have more time to stretch was what you thought before Raichi spoke.

"Here they come."—Raichi.

You look over to Team Y, your eyes looking at their appearances one by one until your eyes lands on a black haired guy who has a.. bush-like hairstyle that was covering his eyes?

' Bush hair boy looks better than all of Team Y to be honest.. '

You thought in your head as then Kuon spoke.

"Team Y lost their first match, so their backs are against the wall. They'll be desperate."

' Yeah no shit when your soccer careers are at stakes. '

"We need to watch out for their number 9. His shooting's off the chart. Kumamoto prefecture's top scorer : Okawa Hibiki."

Kuon finishes his sentence as you look over to the person named Okawa Hibiki before looking back at the black bushy haired guy.

' I wonder if his eyes are pretty..? His hair might be fluffy too.. '

"Let's go guys!"—Okawa.

"Yeah!"—Team Y.

Team Z huddles up together, while you cringed at the thought of huddling up as you found it unnecessary but still did it anyway and listened to Kuon talk.

"But this time, we concocted a plan. Let's have faith our practice will pay off."

"We will win even if we die for it, Team Z!"

"Yeah!"

Everyone except you shouted, while you cringed slightly as everyone in Team Z separates and goes to their positions. While you wait for everyone to get into positions, you thought of the strategy that Kuon had came up with.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Flashback.
BLUE LOCK Facility, Area Z, bedroom.

At that time, while everyone in Team Z sat on the futons in Area Z's bedroom, Kuon talked about the strategy that he had came up with, the purpose being to give everyone a chance to shine in the field.