“What from Areej’s father? You are not going to marry her now.” Muzamil cohered as I didn’t need anyone for power and money, I had plenty but I didn’t want Ghaffar and Mirza to go against me. As already mentioned, Ghaffar wasn’t dangerous but he had money and Mirza didn’t have much money as compared to me but he had power. Two powerful factors to tear down the world and I both want these. That’s for the business world.

“I can.” I simply answered to his question as the three men before me tensed as they weren’t expecting that. It’s not like I was in love with Areej. It would be just a mere contract. She could anything in her life even date other guys as I won’t stop her. I had zero interest in her but his father was eager to sell her off to me. He was the one who asked and as a business man I didn’t see any loophole until now because now I already I had a wife talking with Areej on something as the look in her eyes told me she also wanted to jump in the water but containing herself for doing so. I also didn’t want that. She was wearing white and she didn’t have swimsuit with her I assumed so the white would show plenty if it got wet and I won’t be complaining but I would then have to rip everyone’s eyes our if they saw her like that.

“You can even if you can’t take your eyes off from her.” Dad added bitterly as I was wearing shades but still, they knew where I was looking. My jaw got clenched seeing the audacity of this person to assume he knew everything about me. My veins tense around my temple when I saw how much confidence his voice held while saying that. He didn’t have any say in my life. Not even sarcasm.

“Yes, like you can kill her for power.” The air got tense as Zaroon and Muzamil knew that couldn’t intervene here. Everybody knew I wasn’t talking about Aysham anymore.

Before anyone could say anything by eyes drifted her. She was crying or was about to cry seeing her face but the moment I stormed over there she had started crying.

“I-I am sorry you had to go through this.” I heard what she said to Suzi and I didn’t have to think much as I knew what they were talking about. Suzi’s dead husband whom I killed with my own hands. Suzi’s mother was one of our oldest maids as she used to babysit me sometimes too when my mom was so busy with my dad like they had to go on dinners and stuff. She didn’t like to leave me alone as unlike other mothers in our gatherings I was always her first priority so she always trusted Suzi’s mother with me. And I gave her the favor when she said her daughter’s husband is dangerous and she wanted her daughter back. He couldn’t be more dangerous than me so I made her come back to her mother with no harm and that was the deal.

“What the f**k happened to her?” I asked as soon as I reached her. Suzi got up as she gave me space to kneel down in front of Aysham who was crying with hiccups.

“You are fired.” I gritted my teeth as I glared at Suzi. It was a matter of second when Areej and Suzi vanished from there.

“You fire her again?” She looked at me with her beautiful rounded eyes and what amused me was that she was trying to glare at me…trying.

“She will know when it will be serious.” I reassured her containing my smile as I had fire Suzi thousandth times.

“Why are you crying?” I asked as I didn’t care about the surrounding when I pulled her in my arms as she landed on my lap. Her back was pressed against my torso as her shoulders were a little tilted so I could saw her jaw.

She hesitated before settling down on my lap and she was more flushed with her crimson face than shocked. I was shocked too but I put that in the category of lust and waited for her answer.

“I-I..” Her hands were up in the air as if she rested them then it would be only arms because they were wrapped around her waist. My feet were in the water but her toes were just grazing it now as she was small and fir perfectly into my arms.

“She told me about her husband.” She told me finally.

“Yeah, he was a d****ed.” I stated as she gasped at my words when I added. “He isn’t worth of your tears.”

“I was crying for Suzi.” She said as she tried to look stern. I liked that about her. She was weal and innocent but she tried to act strong and didn’t do the weakness act for attention like many girls. She liked to be strong in front of people like me.

“But she is safe.” I tried to make sense and she really glare at me this time. She wasn’t crying anymore because her attention was on my warmth beneath her turning her into beetroot. Well, she wasn’t that innocent I assumed.

“Let me go.” She said sternly as I was surprised from where this attitude was coming from. I thought it was valid since she had everyone’s support here.

‘Why don’t you want to swim?” I asked with mischief in my eyes as before she could gather what was happening, I jumped with her in the water.

Splash!