PART - 4

" So , You are the son of a servant . Hmph "
Madam yu said in mocking voice .

" Manners , madam yu " the elder lan said with a serious face .

" Manners ? Did I say something wrong ? He's son of a servant." Madam yu said with disgusting face.

" Mind your language , madam yu . Don't forget he's future second madam lan ." Elder lan said .

Lan wangji was fuming in anger . Wei wuxian was looking down . Sizhui was also feeling angry . Jingyi was so shocked to see his grandma's behaviour. Jin ling was also not expecting this from his grandma . Lan xichen was also feeling angry . Jiang Cheng and Jiang yanli can't say anything.

" hmph ? Mind my language ? I just speak the truth " Madam yu said as the zidian started glowing purple.

" MADAM YU , DON'T FORGET . NOW , HE'S NOW STUDING AT GUSU LAN CLAN . WE CAN TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST YOU . I SEE , THOSE RUMOURS ARE TRUE ." The elder lan said .

" WHAT RUMOURS HUH .? " Madam yu said while going to hit wei wuxian.

When madam yu was going to hit wei wuxian with whip . Lan wangji holds wei wuxian's waist and dodge the attack. Lan wangji was death glaring at her . Wei wuxian was looking down . Jiang Cheng , Jiang yanli and Jiang fengmain can't do anything . Lan xichen was burning inside from anger . Lan qiren was angry. Sizhui wants to do something but he can't because she is older than him . Jingyi and jin ling can't believe his grandma's behaviour.
Jingyi went to Jiang Cheng and lan xichen. Jin ling also went to jin zixuan and Jiang yanli . Zizhen went to sizhui and calm him.

"MADAM YU , YOU HAVE TO TAKE PUNISHMENT AS YOU TRY TO HURT SECOND MADAM LAN " elder lan yelled.

" Punishment ? How dare you ? Who are you to give me punishment? Don't forget who I am .! " Madam yu yelled back.

" Disciples , take her down .! " Elder lan ordered their disciples.

" Wait , what ? You can't . " Madam yu yelled .

Lan qiren was feeling good . Lan wangji was feeling satisfied . Wei wuxian could not process that madam yu was going to get punishment. Jiang Cheng and Jiang yanli was shocked. Jiang fengmain wants to defend  his wife . Lan disciples try to take madam yu down but they stop at their spot as madam yu was ready to attack lan disciples. Lan disciples hesitants at first but elder lan order them again but something pop in elder's lan mind . He turned to wei wuxian and said -

" Wei gongzi , I heard that she treat you terrible at Lotus pier . I thought those rumours are not true but it's true . Can we see your back please wei gongzi? If that's true , then we elders are going to take action because you are the future's second madam lan " the elder lan said with a polite voice.

Every elders  from lan clan nodded in agreement . Lan disciples stop at their places . Madam yu gasped.

" Elder lan , there's no need to do that . I am used to this . There's nothing you need to worry about this " wei wuxian said with low voice.

Lan qiren and lan xichen also want to see if those rumours are true. Others also wants to see .

" Please wei gongzi , it's would make things better for you " the elder lan said with polite voice .

Wei Wuxian knew he had no option now . So , he remove his upper robes . His back was full of lashes . Everyone gasped after they saw wei wuxian's back . Lan wangji was feeling devastated . Sizhui was crying . So , Zizhen started comforting him .Lan qiren was fuming in anger because she whipped wei wuxian for no reason . Lan xichen was shocked . Jiang Cheng was crying because he didn't know about this . So , Lan Xichen takes Jiang Cheng into his embrace tightly .Jingyi was feeling disgusting. Jiang yanli was crying . jin zixuan was comforting her . Jin ling and Madam Jin were feeling disgusting.

" So , those rumours were true . Take her down . " The elder lan said .

" Don't , I'm telling you " Madam yu yelled .

" Wait " the elder lan ordered them .

Elder lan stands in front of her . Elder lan started mumbling something . He was casting some spells on zidian . Zidian losses from madam yu's wrist and fell on the ground . { As you know guys , if someone try to touch zidian beside their master , it will attack them . So that's why the elder lan cast some spells on zidian . } He took zidian from the  ground . Madam yu was trying to take zidian from the elder lan . she can't touch zidian because zidian refused madam yu as their master . The elder lan scoffed at her and stood in front of Jiang Cheng.

" I hope Jiang gongzi will make good use of it ." The elder lan handed him zidian and zidian accepted Jiang Cheng as his master.

Jiang Cheng just nodded. Madam yu can't do anything without zidian. She is nothing without zidian .

" Now , go . Take her down " the elder lan ordered.

" Elder lan , please don't d--" Jiang fengmain was cut off by the elder lan clan .

" Why ? You're still defending her. " The elder clan said with a serious tone.

The lan disciples go to her and tie her with ropes .Jiang siblings can't do anything . Wei wuxian was feeling guilty because he thought madam yu was going to get    punished  because of him. The elder lan cast silence charm on her . So , she can't say anything.

" What punishment, you are going to give her ? " Jin zixun said with mocking voice.

"  300 Discipline whips " the elder lan said.

{ Listen guys , in this FF it's going to 2 discipline whips . First it's a simple whip which has no spiritual power . It only can break bones. Second is spiritual discipline whips which has strong type of power. It can weaken your spiritual power . It can cause damage to internal organs . 1-2 whips is enough to make any human faint }

" Elder lan , please have some leniency " Jiang fengmain said .

" No , it's final . After when we got out from this cave . She will go to the gusu clan with us  . She had to kneel in front of wei gongzi and take her punishment " the elder lan said with straight face.

------------------------

How's this chapter guys .? Don't forget to vote for this FF . Thanku for reading my FF 🙇🏻❤️