𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 02 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

. . I hope it can be

the best beginning for us.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑

I SPRAWLED out on the sofa and munching on my favorite crackers while Jacob was busy with his new red guitar in another chair. Seems like he really likes it. Oh! by the way, what about my Mum and Dad? They leave for work every morning and come home late at night. Even though my parents are busy, I'm fine at all.

Alright... So what is about Sophie up to?

"GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY NOT ME, IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK!!!!!" Singing, singing, singing. That's Sophie's habit. She's singing 'Good For You' by her idol, Olivia Rodrigo. Not just Olivia, she has many idols actually.

In the middle of her concert in her own little world, Sophie who was holding the karaoke mic at our house suddenly approached me.

"EL, COME ON!" Sophie pulled my arm, inviting me to sing with her. "GOD, I WISH THAT I COULD DO THAT. I'VE LOST MY MIND I'VE SPENT THE NIGHT CRYING ON THE FLOOR OF MY BATHROOM!"

"Come on El, sing!" Sophie encouraged me, shaking both of my hands to dance.

Alright, I guess there's no use to daydreaming.

"But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it. But I guess GOOD FOR YOU!!!!" I decided to start singing and having fun with my only sister.

Well, good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want
You bought a new car and your career's really taking off

It's like we never even happened
Baby, what the fuck is up with that?
And good for you, it's like you never even met me

Remember when you swore to God I was the only person who ever got you?
Well, screw that and screw you
You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do!

I sing, dance, and sometimes laugh along with Sophie in the midst of our singing.

"Oh my gosh, this is so much fun!" I cheered.

"I know righttt!!" Sophie replied with a long tone. She then looked for another song in her music platform.

I waited for her, sitting on the sofa while continuing to snack-again. Sophie noticed me sitting quietly. She glanced back, giving a slight smile.

"Are you daydreaming, Elora?"

I reflexively furrowed my brow, turning my head to her. "Huh? No! No.. I'm not." I quickly responded.