••••••••••••••••

Insufferable isn't even a word for her. I kept her from getting killed yet she had to argue about getting in my fucking truck. I should have left her here and let her try and work something out with this fucker. See how far it would have gotten her.

I tuck my gun back into the waist band of my jeans. Slamming my truck door before shoving the stuffed envelope down into my back pocket. Maybe he'll hear it and meet me out here. Sick fuck.
I make my way up the four steps to his trailer. Hoping I don't get tetanus from breathing this close to it.

I slam my fist against the door, hoping to really startle the fucker at this time of the night. I should yell police and really fuck with him. I step back anticipating the door flying open which it does thirty seconds later. So predictable..where the fun in that?

"I'll shoot your goddamn brains out!" he snarles like a rabid animal. Looking like he got dropped through the top of a tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I can see the slight shock that covers his face when he registers whose paying him a visit. He's lucky I was nice enough to knock. "Right" I say flatly, watching him narrow his eyes on me. "What are you doing here Cameron?" He asks and I almost smirk. I'm quite amused by these scum suckers.

"I heard someone owes you money" I say watching his beady eyes narrow before realization fills him. "Are you on about that little red head?" He beams making an unsettling feeling wash over me. "I knew she'd bury herself from what her little boyfriend said. Call it a plan if you will" he tells me, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head, wearing a quite amused smile. I'm starting to become more and more..curious about this boyfriend of hers. "Ah I'll have fun with that one, she probably thinks I've forgotten but nah, I've just been strategizing just how I'll use her, too pretty to end and not her some use out of ya'know?" He chuckles sounding hoarse.

His words and way of speaking of her makes some sort of urge run through me, but I can't place exactly what it is. "Whatta you know about it anyways? She not part of your..crowd" he says, his eyes coming back to me as I clench my jaw. "You can put a rest to your planning, her debt's right here" I tell him pulling the envelope from my pocket, ignoring his question. His eyes immediately narrowing on me like he's out for blood.
"Ah nah, her time is up, if they buy from me, they'll pay themselves, you won't be getting her out of this" he tells me and I smirk giving him a nod.
Oh we're going to play this game..alright.

"She's done, I have someone who'd love to have they're way with her, they'll pay a pretty penny for her too. Way more than what she's worth" he cackles.
That's cut short, caught in his throat as he smacks the floor with a loud thud and sharp gasp of shock.
I think I can place that feeling now..anger.

I step over him, crouching down and grabbing him by the neck of his dirty shirt. My gun at his jaw.
"In what world do you think someone like you would tell someone like me what I can do?" I ask, feeling my pulse pound against my throat, heat rising under my skin.
"You're going to take the fucking money and that will be the last you have any fucking thing to do with her? Do you fucking understand me? Come near her again I swear to god" I press the gun deeper under his jaw, watching the pain flicker across his face as he slams his eyes shut. Struggling for air.
Sick fuck.
"I said..do you fucking understand me?" I repeat but he stays silent. "You're pushing your luck Nigel, all I have to do is pull this little trigger and-"
"Fine! Fine" he struggles trying to break free but I tighten my grip around the neckline of shirt practically choking him. "Say you'll leave her the fuck alone"
"I'll leave her alone" With that I release my grip, letting his head fall back and smack the floor. I drop the envelope full of cash at him, ripping open as it lands near his head.