Ultra hybrid princess serenity???

Just as serenity was sure she was lost forever, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She flinched, and looked over.
"Heya! Are you lost? I think we're in the same room." The person speached, lifting up serenity and taking her to their classroom.
"My names Julian by the way! I bet you're be the ultra hybrid princess!"
Serenity cackled "what a pipe dream."

They sat down next to Ceaser, Austin, and of course, Elijah. The teacher announced that they were transforming today and guided the class to the field.
"I bet you'll be a common rat!" Elijah bullied Serenity.
She began to cry before Julian hopped in
"Hey! Don't talk to pookie number one like that!!!"
Elijah pushed them away, and jumped up in front of everyone.
"Alrighty! Time to see my amazing powers guys!!!"
Elijah began glowing. everyone looked up, curious to see what he'd become. He fell back on the ground with a loud thud as the teacher shouted "common rat!"
Elijah looked shocked and embarrassed.
"A c-common rat?" Austin stuttered.
"There must be some sort of mistake ma'am!
🤓☝️" Ceaser chimed in.
Ceaser and Austin stepped up, sure enough they were common cats. Austin and Ceaser began to sob. When Julian stepped up, the glow was slightly brighter than everyone else.
The teacher smiled "rare fox!"
Julian beamed and began to bully Elijah. "Look at you bozo! No fire wolf fit for you!!!"
Serenity stood up nervously, she was worried she'd get something even worse and embarrass herself in front of everyone. However, she flew the brightest. She gracefully landed on the ground as everyone looked at her in pure shock.
"U-ultra... ultra hybrid princess!!!" The teacher cheered.
"I will not let this one slide!" Elijah cried.
Serenity and Julian celebrated, ripping Elijah's bag of hot Cheetos and breaking their makeup pallet.