ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴀʟ

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's such a shame. How will he ever get married now? No one wants to be burdened with someone like him,"Same men said, a cruel smirk playing on his lips.

Taehyung recognised that man --Mr. Jung Jeahyun, a prominent businessman known for his ruthless tactics and sharp tongue.

[Author; Mr. Jung is same person who came with his family for jungkook's marriage in chapter two]

"Mr. Jeon? paralyzed? Son? Are they talking about jungkook?" Taehyung thaught to himself

Even thaught of someone talking bad about jungkook made Taehyung's blood boil. He wasn't sure if they were talking about Jungkook, but the mere thought of anyone mocking someone for their paralysis was enough to make his blood boil. He turned to confront them, Without a second thought, Taehyung made his way over to them, his steps purposeful and determined.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. And I think you're mistaken about something," Taehyung said, his voice firm. The group turned to look at him, their expressions surprised. Taehyung could see the realization dawning on their faces as they recognized him.

"What",Mr Jung said. "Do you even know what are we talking about Mr. Kim or who are we talking about?" He again said with disgusting smirk

"From what I heard you all were talking about a paralyzed person, who in your opinion is nothing but burden and don't deserve to get loved and married And I believe you're mistaken about that. Because being paralyzed doesn't mean that they are burden, It's disgraceful to speak about someone like that."Taehyung said firmly.

"And I couldn't disagree with you more. Being paralyzed doesn't make someone a loser or unworthy of love and marriage. It's a challenge, yes, but it doesn't define who they are as a person." Taehyung added, his words laced with authority.

Mr. Jung's smirk faltered, replaced by a look of annoyance. "And why should we listen to you?" he retorted, his tone challenging.

Taehyung took a step closer, his eyes blazing with determination. "Because I know firsthand the strength and resilience of someone who is paralyzed. And let me assure you, they are anything but a burden," he replied, his voice unwavering.
The group fell silent, their earlier laughter fading into awkwardness. Taehyung's words hung in the air, his conviction clear in his voice. He looked at each of them in turn, his eyes burning with determination.

But one man, in particular, Mr. Jung Jaehyun, didn't back down. "And who are you to lecture us?" Mr. Jung retorted, his tone condescending. "You don't know anything about the person we're talking about."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed as he looked at Mr. Jung. "I may not know the person you're talking about, but I know that no one deserves to be treated with such disrespect."

Mr. Jung's gaze hardened, and he leaned in closer to Taehyung. "You think you're so righteous, don't you? Well, let me enlighten you. We were talking about Jungkook, the son of Mr. Jeon Jaejoon from Jeon Enterprises. Jungkook is in a wheelchair, unable to do anything for himself. Do you still think he's not a burden?"

Taehyung's heart sank at the revelation, They were indeed talking about Jungkook, and the words they had said were like daggers to his heart.Taehyung's expression darkened and his jaw clenched, but he maintained his composure.

Despite this, Taehyung stood his ground. "Yes, I still think he's not a burden," Taehyung said firmly. "In fact, I think he's incredibly talented and respectful. Being paralyzed doesn't change that."

The group fell silent, their expressions shifting from amusement to discomfort. Taehyung's words had struck a chord, and for a moment, they seemed to understand the gravity of their words.