It's Showtime

Greetings, everyone! You are about to witness the most exhilarating show in the Multiverse! I'm thrilled to have all of you here to observe the epic battles that are about to unfold. As your ringmaster, I promise to ensure that each fight is nothing short of spectacular. Get ready for clashes of unimaginable proportions with fighters from all corners of existence!

 Get ready for clashes of unimaginable proportions with fighters from all corners of existence!

Now, let me address any concerns you might have about the safety of this event. Rest assured, in this arena and dimension, I hold the power to control the fighters. No need to worry about any chaos spilling beyond these boundaries. Our fighters' abilities are under my command, creating a thrilling yet controlled environment for all.

I understand the anticipation building up in the crowd to see these warriors from different universes go head-to-head

I understand the anticipation building up in the crowd to see these warriors from different universes go head-to-head. And yes, we may have 'recruited' them without much say from their end, but hey, it's all in the name of captivating entertainment, right?

So, sit tight, folks, as we prepare to showcase the ultimate showdowns across dimensions. Get ready to witness the unparalleled power and skill of our fighters as they battle for supremacy. And remember, your satisfaction is my top priority. I'm excited to inform you, my wonderful audience, that we will be selecting our fighters from the Isseiverse. You will see Isseis from various timelines, universes, and dimensions come here to fight for your amusement. Hang tight because the games will soon begin!

(A/N If you want to see universes collide or characters, check my story lists or someone else's where authors are taking part. If you see their username on the story cover, they have approved it. You can choose any two characters from those universes to battle, including characters from my own universe. If more authors get involved, we'll update the status accordingly. If there's enough interest, we can proceed. Just leave a comment below indicating which two characters you think should fight. This is all for fun! And this is the list of authors that are on board with helping out with this and having some of their characters face off against against each other.)

Featured Authors (So Far): Skinny40K, Ghostthedestroyer,  HattoriHeiji121, RageRevan, M_Jones99, VoidLordMuzaka, Issei_Lucifer, RUINEDDRAGONARMY,.IronAngel8, Argus_Fallen_019