𝟬𝟬𝟴

"HELLO?" VALERIA WAS WALKING through an unknown hallway. She looked up at a sign that said "Emergency". She touched it for a second, before continuing to walk.

She looked into a window and saw another room. It had an empty hospital bed with a chair. A man was sitting in it.

Obviously, this was a type of hospital.

And the man sitting in the chair was Hank. But it wasn't completely him. It was a holograph.

"Hank." Valeria called out. The hologram vanished, and on cue, a hologram of Dawn appeared. She was laying in the bed, and a mask with a tube connected to it was over her mouth.

"Dawn! Dawn!" The hologram of Dawn vanished just as Valeria called out her name a third time. "Dawn!"

She noticed a glow from the corner of her eye and looked to her left and saw a fire, bright and swallowing everything in it's path.

Everything else was a blur after that. She cried out for both Hank and Dawn to help her, hoping against hope that they would show up and help her.

But they didn't.

Just as the fire was about to reach her, she was pulled back into reality, where Kory was strangling her.

Garfield ran over and pushed Kory off of her. "Kory, stop! You're hurting her!"

Kory said nothing, but turned to Garfield, her face no longer glowing orange, but eyes still glowing green, and began to choke him too.

"Kory?" Garfield managed to gasp out. "It's me. Gar."

Just then, Dick burst through the door. "Kory, what are you—"

Kory threw Garfield into his direction, making them both collide and fall onto the floor. She turned towards Valeria, who was on the floor with Rachel and Angela, and she was about to use her powers again, when a lasso glowing a bright orange was wrapped around her throat.

"Stop." A stern voice commanded.

Kory turned to see none other than the daughter of Wonder Woman, Donna Troy. Wonder Girl.

She looked at Valeria and asked, "You're the Goddess of Chaos, right?" She quickly nodded, so Donna added, "Help me out," and gestured to the lasso.

Without hesitation, Valeria used her magic to enchant the lasso, making it more powerful. Donna then threw Kory against the wall, using the now-enchanted-lasso. She was knocked unconscious.

Dick turned to Garfield, who was laying on the floor, and asked, "You all right?"

"Yeah." Garfield gasped.

"It's gonna be okay, Rachel." Angela said to Rachel, who was still shaking in fear.

"Nice catch." Garfield said as they stood up.

"What happened?" Dick asked.

"She tried to kill Valeria." Angela informed. Valeria, who was touching her throat, spoke, her voice barely above a whisper, "Me and Rachel were trying to help Kory get her memory back. I probably did something wrong."

"No." Dick immediately interjected. "None of this is your fault."

Garfield, who was looking at Donna, smiled in astonishment as the pieces finally clicked together. "The lasso. You're her, aren't you?"

"I'm an old friend of Dick's." Donna replied, only glancing at him but not fully turning to look at him.

"You're Wonder Girl." His smile grew.