☔✮⋆˙4˙⋆✮☔

Noritoshi Kamo X fem!reader

Type: Angst

Scenario: The bravest thing one can do in their life is die.

Notes:
- 1st person pov?!?

Warnings: swearing, mention of blood
─────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────────

The bravest thing one can do in their life is die.

Die after living a life as a meaningful and committed sorcerer. At least that's what my clan believes men should do with  their lives.

For women they should be a perfect mother and a wife, graceful, always with a smile on their face and submissive to their husband.

I never believed in that bullshit. I never wanted to live a life as a dumb slave to a man who would think all I am for is to be another maid to them and a sex toy.

That's why I decided to run away when I was 14. It's been 3 years since that. After I ran away Satoru Gojo found me one night and took me to the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

It was nice.. definitely better than home. People from the L/N clan mostly went to the Kyoto school so I didn't usually run into them.

At the Jujutsu school I met so many amazing people which supported me so many times. Maki who was in a similar situation to mine, Inumaki who was hard to understand at first but i got a better hang of him after a while, Panda was really motivational and understanding for a cursed corpse and Yutta who started out not knowing anything about Jujutsu but becoming amazing at it.

Then there were the first years so: Megumi who I met before he became a student, Nobara ; I adore her personality so much and Itadori who reminds me so much of Yutta but more extroverted, I almost called him Yutta accidentally but he didn't mind so we just laughed it off.

The staff was amazing too. Gojo was really fun to be around, principal Yaga who had that special charm to him, Ijichi and Akari who were so fun to talk to while driving to the place where you had missions to do, It was also amazing to come to Leiri while you were bored just to talk about random stuff.

Most of us didn't like the Kyoto school for mostly personal reasons. It was like that one mean school from movies. I didn't hate them that much but some of the kids there were those people who you wanted to rip their tongues out after they said one word.

There weren't many times we could interact though. Except the Kyoto Goodwill event.

Oh that one thing changed my life so fucking hard.

It was just gonna be a regular event like the past year and so but the second i attacked him I set my fate.

Kamo Noritoshi.

The heir to the Kamo clan and a 3rd year student at the Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

The second I saw him it was like a Cupid shot through my heart. He was so perfect. The black hair which was longer in the front but short at the back, the way he kept his eyes closed, that customised kimono uniform, the way he fought, it was all so perfect.

God he was the definition of perfect. It didn't really take long after that for us to get talking.

I knew I had fallen for him but I couldn't bring myself to agree with it.

He was definitely like all the men. He was just seeming nice till he could have his hands on me. And even if he wasn't then I still couldn't be with him since he was the heir and I was a disgrace.

I spent so much time lying to myself and with the situation I'm in right now I wished I had just told him there.

But of course I was dumb and he was handsome which made my legs feel like jelly if he even was near me.

I hate myself so much for the fact I couldn't get my ass together. maybe we could make some memories then.

Then there came shibuya.

It was pure chaos. Curses everywhere, people everywhere, blood everywhere, corpses everywhere. It was hell.

No.

It is hell. I might be lying here but there's definitely more going on there.

Especially if the information of Gojo being sealed is true. I could still have chances of leaving this shit hole if it wasn't for my obsession with Noritoshi.

He was gonna get hurt and I wanted to protect him even if I knew he was gonna be fine.

Now I'm lying in my own blood knowing I won't ever see any of my friends again.

Nobody.

Not maki, Inumaki, panda, Yutta, Megumi, Nobara, Itadori, Gojo, principal Yaga, Ijichi, Akari nor will I ever have a conversation with Leiri.

I was crying but I couldn't even sob. I mean who could with most of their body shredded. Kamo's face covered the night sky before me.

It was as beautiful as ever. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear anything.

With my last strength I raised my hand and cupped his cheek. He jolted slightly but as it slid he grabbed it and held it tight.

"I love you, Noritoshi" I said with the last ounce of my strength. It was also the last breath I took before everything went black.

It sucks. Everything burns and I'm washed in agony.

It's funny tho how Im thinking about the saying in my clan in my last moments. I think this was the meaningful death they talked about.

─────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────────
Word count : 930

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it too!
It was my attempt at writing first pov and I think I did a good job at it! I'm really sorry if in some sentences it's back in third pov ໒꒰ྀི ╥﹏╥ ꒱ྀིა
Criticism comment section ------->

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა,🐑