☁️✮⋆˙3˙⋆✮☁️

Nobara x GN!reader

type: fluff

Scenario: shopping with Nobara

notes:

-I'm sorry if Nobara might be a bit occ
-preestablished relationship
──────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ────────────
The day was beautiful. The warm sun was warming the earth while the peaceful wind cooled people down. It was the perfect weather a bit of shopping!

After waking up you quickly got ready and headed out to meet your girlfriend at the shopping centre.

You met Nobara a few months ago when she rescued you from a curse. It was love at first sight for both sides. From the act of her saving you to the first conversation which soon evolved into going on a first date and having your first kiss.

At the thought of your first date with her you unconsciously smiled. You remember it like it was yesterday. A beautiful picnic on a beach with the sun setting in the background, besides it being your first date, it was also the day you shared you first kiss.

You still remember like it was yesterday, or maybe you remember it so vividly because you also kissed her yesterday when you too hung out?

You shook yourself out of the beautiful memories as the view of the giant mall came into the view. You quickly walked towards the entrance, you were excited to see your lover again.

Upon entering the giant mall your eyes were immediately met with the sitting silhouette of your lover. She was wearing her Jujutsu school uniform. You quickly rushed towards Nobara. She noticed you and quickly stood up to greet you.

"Hi bae" she smiled and wrapped her arms around you. You immediately returned the gesture.

"Hi Nobara. I missed you so much" You pulled away from her slightly before connecting your lips with hers.

"I missed you as well darling" She slightly pulled away and kissed your forehead.

"So what do you say we start by going to Bershka and some other shops and then we go for some food?"

"I would love that" she smiles at your response. She grabs your hand and you both make your way through the different shops, trying on multiple outfits, commenting on how good you think each other looks.

After some time you both make your way to the food section of the mall. You both decided to go to KFC. Even though it's a typical, cheap and not really healthy restaurant you both think it has rather tasty options.

Nobara decided on ordering some chicken wings and a salad and you decided on F/F.

After munching down your food you both decided that your too full and tired from all the walking around to continue your shopping trip so you left the shopping centre and headed towards your home.

As you two walked down the streets the sunset behind you reminded you of your beautiful memories together once again.

─────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ────────────
Word count: 479
It's really short but I hope it was enjoyable!
Once again if you have any feedback or ideas for new chapters please comment them!
૮꒰ྀི⸝⸝> . <⸝⸝꒱ྀིა