🌊✮⋆˙7˙⋆✮🌊

Where do they take you on a first date.

People: Gojo, Yuuji, Sukuna, Nobara,
Inumaki, toji, Choso, mahito, Geto, nanami

I forgot about nanami in the last part.
────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────────
Gojo:
-hes taking you on a walk around Tokio.
-you take a tour around all the arcades you can find.
-Gojo wastes shit ton of money to get you a stuffed toy or some other shit.
-probably tales you to a bubble tea shop too. He gets one of those drinks that look like they're radioactive.
-rants about work (or school if it's during his jujutsu school era) and laughs about students, co-workers, teachers etc. and random things they did.
-very forward. Kisses you at the end of the date and insist you tell him how you felt.
-pays for everything

Yuuji:
-takes you to one of these animal cafes.
-despite his chill attitude his freaking out inside.
-Gets one of these cute coffees with art on them. Except I can't see him drinking coffe so he gets hot chocolate.
-after leaving the café you'll walk around Tokio.
-the moment your eyes lay on something a millisecond longer he'll mentally note it down for future gifts etc.
-when you're about to end the date and to split ways he'll place a quick peck on your lips, smile and leave you there while you're trying to comprehend what just happened.

Sukuna:
-His domain inside yuuji
-you got somehow teleported there and it's probably his fault.
-you just walk around while holding hands and try to talk about something else then how weak everyone is.
-(I can't think of anything else, so sorry)

Nobara:
-A giant Mall.
-drags you to every store there is
-you buy matching outfits.
-while walking around in the home section of some shop she talks about how she would love to live with you someday
-you but nail polish the colour of eachothers eyes and paint your nails with them.
-showers you with kisses (if your comfortable with that ofc)

Inumaki:
-he'll take you to a restaurant. A really fancy one.
-pays for everything
-cant really talk so you just have to talk the whole date. he listens to every single word even if he sometimes doesn't seem to.
-holds your hand over the table.

Toji:
-cheap ramen bars. The ones he bets on boats in.
-he will not pay attention to you so you gotta move your ass and initiate things with him.
-i imagine y'all just end up sitting on one of those dirty sofas, ignoring you, watching whatever is on those tiny screens in the corner of the room and you just laying your head on his shoulder (or abs).
-he just wanted you to pay for the food.

Choso:
-he's taking you in a stroll through a park in the season when sakura blossoms.
-you bring some food and he brings a blanket to sit on and board games. You have an amazing picnic.
-at the end Choso lays on your chest, you playing with his hair as you both watch the starry night sky.
-gives you a few shy kisses throughout the date.
-either you or him end up falling asleep so one of you has to carry the other one home along with the blanket and other stuff.

⚠️Warning cuz I know mahito haters are crazy⚠️

Mahito:

-bros probably too lazy to even take you on any kind of a date.
-you both just hang out in the sewers.
-cuddles in his hammock thingy
-him laying on your chest and you giving him forehead kisses.
-you guys don't even talk much, maybe a bit about souls or what kenjaku plans to do.

⚠️End of the mahito warning⚠️

Geto (highschool) :
-you both hang inside his dorm
-blankets , pillows and a duvet scattered on the floor next to the sofa (there isn't a sofa in the jjk high dorms neither is there a TV but let's pretend geto took them from the garbage and he has them.) You and him are buried under the layers of puffiness, you and him cuddling while watching a shit comedy or horror or any type of movie you want.
-hes hair is deffo let down.

Nanami:
-a really really expensive restaurant.
-you dressed in the best clothing you have, him looking like some CEO of a big company.
-pays for everything.
- talks with you about all sorts off stuff.
-seems calm but is actually very anxious.
-wants to take steps but is worried he'll make you uncomfortable.
-you have to initiate a move. You brush your fingers over his hand, he takes the sign and takes your hand into his, carresing your hand with his calloused fingers.
-you're not going home without a passionate kiss on the doorstep.
-bro can't sleep and just thinks of you all night.

────────── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──────────

This chapter took me some time to finish but I like how it turned out.

Feedback comment section ---->

Also I'm so thankful that this book has almost reached 300 views!!!

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა