Arc 0: Chapter 3: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

The woman nodded, her fluffy sky blue hair bouncing as she walked towards him. When she stopped in front of him, he has to crane his neck down to make eye contact, { "Hello Boboiboy-kun!" } she happily greeted, { "I'm Hana Saeko but just call me Saeko! This will hurt a bit so please bear with me." } hurt? Why will it hurt? His shoulders tensed while Hana pushed on her tiptoes and raised her hands to press his temples, her antennas brushing on his forehead. A light blue glow flickering on her antennas and fingertips. 

He hissed when his head began to pound and the room tilted on his feet. He plopped back into his chair and clenched his jaw. Heavy. It's as if his head is being overloaded, different from the migraines he's used to experiencing. 

When he came to, he felt a gentle but steady weight on his shoulder. He blearily looked at Hana holding him, "Are you okay now?" She asked softly. 

"Uh, y-yes. Just a bit dizzy." He managed to stammer out and smiled at her. 

She echoed his smile, "That's good and it looks like you can understand me properly." 

"Of co-huh?" He flinched before he stood up like a rocket, "Whoa, I can understand you!" He said giddily. He just spoke Japanese! "That's so awesome! Did you do something Saeko?" He cocked his head. 

Hana chuckled, "Yup! You got it! My quirk can make people understand the languages that I know as long as I touch them long enough!" She puffed, "Oh. But you still wouldn't know how to write or read it though, and some terms don't come naturally right away." She explained. 

"That's still awesome though!" He looked at her with shining eyes while Hana gave him a motherly look. Aizawa had to squint his eyes at the bright backdrop the two were producing.

"Well then. Saeko-san, Aizawa-san," Tsukauchi cleared his throat, "hate to break the atmosphere but it's time for the interrogation."

His shoulders tensed. He forgot about that for a moment. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too bad!

 °••••••°=°••••••° 

Huh, it isn't so bad. Surprisingly. 

He and Tsukauchi are currently the only ones in the room. He had been half-expecting for a lamp to get shoved on his face while tied up on the chair being demanded for answers so it's a pleasant surprise when Tsukauchi was just asking general questions. 

"Name?" 

"Boboiboy, sir!" 

"Age?" 

"I'm fifteen, sir!" 

"Hmm, younger than I thought." 

Tsukauchi mumbled then asked in a normal volume, "What country are you from?" 

"Malaysia, sir!" 

Tsukauchi chuckled, "You don't have to call me sir every single sentence, just call me Tsukauchi." 

"Yes, si-! Uh, Tsukauchi.. sir?" 

The interrogation eventually went to about his actions in his vigilantism and he (excitedly) told his analyzations on the villains he fought. His Light persona slowly surfacing, embracing his inner nerd spirit.