Thee Intro

It is currently 11:27 a.m. in about three minutes I will have been awake for 72 hours...

"I just think I'm not giving him my all and he feels unappreciated." Mrs. Tillard states.
I'm currently sitting at my desk annoyed  trying to convince my client that she is not the reason her trifling ass husband is cheating.

Monica Tillard

"Mrs. Tillard I assure you that you are doing nothing wrong in this marriage he just wants to cheat. Stop punishing yourself for the vowels that he broke." Is how I would've responded had I got some sleep the last two nights. Instead I responded like this....

I stood up from behind my desk making way over to the front of the table where Mrs. Tillard is seated. She automatically looks down. I use my right hand to lift her head up from under her chin as I caress her shoulder and neck with my left.
"I know what you need. When is the last time Justin has made you cum ?" I state pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Umm....mm" She said stuttering.
"No need to be nervous..it's my job to make sure my clients leave here as happy as possible.." I said while getting down on my knees in front of her while resting my hand on her thighs.

"When is the last Justin pounded you into the mattress or let you finish before him ?" I state rubbing up and down her thighs  feeling not a panty in site. I lift her dress and rub my thumb across her slit feeling nothing but wetness making my mouth water and getting this hungry feeling in my pussy.
"Mm-Ms. Sssmith what are you d-doinggg to me." Is all she managed to moan out.

I open up her legs and stick my right ring finger in her slippery pussy as I use my left thumb to make circles around her clit.
"Mmmhmmm Mrs. Tillard you are soaked let me help you clean this up." I state as I dive my head deep in-between her legs loving the tastes of her sweet pussy.
"Ohhh myyy gooo-mmmmm" Is the last thing heard before completely destroying her pussy until I've had enough.

Normally I would have more control over my little monster but desperate times....

_______________

Hiiii please give me feed back. I will be updating every Thursday. ENJOYYY