Uh did have oman dawg, he asked
Pussy come out a mi business, I said and he laughed.

Johncrow , I said yea bossy he replied torcha the batty boy till tomorrow and see if uh can get nuh information out a him.

Killa if the pussy nuh talk by tomorrow uh know wah fi do, I said yes boss, he replied aii mi a cut yah now, I said as I pump fist with killa.

Killa and I have been in dis business from we were 15 years old we built everything from scratch together and dats why he is my best friend and right hand man.

We both grow up without a father. So me find things that would fill in that space and it reach here.

After I left the warehouse I went straight to Skylers house. As I entered the house I saw Susan in the living room watching TV, miss Susan, I greeted. Watch yah Jamal wah gwan, she said, deh yah weh sky I asked she inna har room she said I nod and walk off.

I entered Skyler room and she only had on a black tong. She was about to put on her bra when I walked in and closed the door.

Jamal uh cyah knock, she said while trying to cover her breast. I grab her throat and pull her in to me.

Wah the fuck wrong wid uh likkle girl uh a work fi mi fuck uh up eno, I said and hissed.Wah dat uh post up Skyler, I asked.

A picture Jamal, she said. Mi know dat bredda but wah mek uh post dat deh picture deh with the wul a uh front fat up.

Ah mi tell uh fi tek it dung and uh seen mi yute.

Uh a gwan like mi ah uh deh Jamal mi nuh free fi post wah mi waa, she said.

I hissed and let her go
I went to sit on the bed, come here, I said, she climb on me and I hold her waist.

B uh cyah a post dem thing deh tek down the thing nuh, I said.

Mi nah tek down mi picture Jamal suh uh lucky, she said and I hissed.

I looked at her nipple that was now hard and I cup the right one and slap her ass sexy yf I said as I looked at her. Jamal, she said.

The fuck she a do to mi dawg
Through she deven know wah cross mi mind last night when mi see har a whine pon dah boy deh is a shot mi should a buss Inna the pussy head.

She climb off me and I sighed
Babes wah uh move fah, I asked

Uh nah hear fi stop call mi suh, she said and I hissed.

My phone start ringing and it was a unknown number. A who dis mn, I said as I answer.

Sinna mi a come over tonight hear, A female voice said.

A who dis, I asked. A tianna the girl said. Who tf name suh. The girl wah did deh a uh yaad last nigh and mi- oye oye aii nuh guh nuh further. Skyler looked at me with bad eyes.

Mi aguh deh a mi oman yaad suh tan a uh yaad. But mi miss uh sinna,tianna said. Dah idiot gyal yah mn, I hissed and hang up.

Skyler shake her head and went into the bathroom and I followed her. Sky-
Gwan to uh gyal dem and leave mi alone sinna, Skyler said.

I grabbed her throat,Don't call mi suh and bill b. I kissed her forehead and let her go.

Which oman yaad uh aguh deh Jamal. Nuh fi uh yaad babes.
Suh when since mi tun uh oman sir. Sky just bill and nuh badda wid e bredda I hissed and walk out.

Like she love fuck round man medz.

Susan and mommy aguh a hotel tonight and mi nuh think dem a come back tonight suh uh waa come over or uh waa mi fawud over yah and keep uh company.