Better

LUCIFER'S POV (Take that Alastor lovers 😈 jk lmao)

My eyes slowly opened up, just to stare blankly at the ceiling. I had vividly remembered last night, but I was feeling better as well quite tired. I was confident I recovered, so I immediately got up, removing my head from my pillow. I took a deep breath before realizing how much Alastor had cared from me, just by looking at my nightstand. There was medicine, ice packs, water, and paper towels, and a chair next to my bed. I removed the blankets off of me, and rubbed my eyes before I opened them up again. I was bored in my room, so I didn't know where I would go anyways, the best option was to rest until I'm sure I'm fully recovered. I heard a quick knock from the door until I saw that Alastor came in. His eyes shot wide, a surprised look on his face before relaxing.

"Lucifer, darling~ What are you doing up? You should be resting~..." He said, seductively, making me redden a slight tint before coming back to my senses.

"I don't know.. I just woke up.." I groaned, struggling to respond of how my throat still was sore. I reached over to the glass of water, chugged it as my throat stinged more, making me cough and ick. I held my throat, my mouth quivering. It has been so long since my throat has been sore, and I haven't got used to it. I felt Alastor's hand gently take the cup from my hand and place it on the nightstand. He ran his fingers through my hair, trying to sooth me. I gripped onto his wrist and pulled him closer, and into the bed, cuddling him not short after. I didn't say anything else after that, but just cuddled him tightly.

"Pet." He blurted out after awkward silence. I immediately ran my fingers through his hair, before gently petting his ears. I didn't hesitate this time, but I noticed his tail wagging, which I found adorable. I stopped immediately after he growled, pulling me closer immediately after I removed my hands off his ears. I was tightly close to him,  both of us under the covers. I didn't say anything for a while, but just enjoyed his presence.

After a few more hours was awkward silence. I could sense Alastor was asleep, but he was holding me tight. I tried to break free, and I managed to stand up from the bed. I wobbled over to the door, still in my pajamas. I was trying to open the door, reaching my hand up. I was still sick, but I couldn't help my sneeze. I immediately looked behind me to find Alastor groaning, but immediately standing up to walk over to me. He brought his hands to my waist and wrapped his around around it from behind. I reacted oddly to the sense of touch, flinching. I gave a small whimper, until there was awkward silence in the air, me standing in front of the door. 

WARNING: Spicy 😞 (Something similar to smut idk lol)

"A-Alastor? What are you doing?.." I asked, quietly, mumbling. He just gave a silent chuckle, before he made his way.. down. His hands were uncomfortably close (I donut feel comfortable saying the name 😞), but I tried not to make any sounds. "A-Alastor!" I whined, whimpering as I heard him chuckle once again. I was practically shivering, not just because I was sick. He made his hand slide down teasingly. 

I didn't want to seem desperate, but I was enjoying the feeling. I placed my hand on Alastor's, squeezing it, but he completely ignored it. I whimpered as he grabbed it, and at this point I was trembling. It was so sudden but I didn't know how to react. One of Alastor's hands made their way to my chest, as he kept it there gently. Still grabbing my thing (There's smt wrong w me 😟), he bit a spot on my shoulder, leaving bite marks around my neck. I was sniffing, since I was still sick. I never liked anybody touching me, but I loved Alastor's touch, there was something about it.

I've never felt anybody, even him, touch me, specially there. It was weird of how sudden it was, and I wasn't expecting it. Alastor kept leaving bite marks all over my neck and chest, before massaging my thing (HELP 😭). I let out small yelps and moans, getting annoyed of Alastor's teasing. 

After a few more minutes, I placed my hand on his, as he squeezed my thing more. I yelped, but then squeezed his arm that was on it, until he let go. I was trembling, as Alastor immediately noticed how uncomfortable I had got, and he quickly picked me up in bridal style and carried me over to my bed. I was shivering, but I still liked Alastor's touch, so I didn't let it show, but just whining silently. 

"I'm so sorry Lucifer..." Alastor said, sounding guilty. I could tell from his eyes he was deeply sorry, and I didn't have the courage to tell him I enjoyed it, so I just nodded and hugged him in bed. He placed me on his lap, as I faced him, as I lay my head on his chest. Alastor wrapped his arm around me, but picking one up to stroke my hair. I was still shivering from the sudden "touch", but I guess that's just my weakness.

It was just 10 minutes after more silence. It was just me cuddling with Alastor, still wide awake even though I felt sick. Alastor reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the medicine, as he poured the medicine into the small cup. He analyzed the amount, then gave it to me. I took it, before drinking all of it, until there was no more medicine left in the cup. I let out a disgusted face, before handing the cup back to him. He placed it back into the container, and back onto the nightstand.

It was disgusting, but I knew I had to take it unless I wanted to stay sick. If my sickness doesn't go away, I would have to take a antibiotics. But of course I was doing better than yesterday, thankfully. I was scared of the idea of getting Alastor sick aswell.

"Alastor.. I don't want you to get sick.." I mumbled, looking up at him, as he then sensed it and looked down back at me. I scooted farther from him, leaving his lap.
"No, it's fine. Can't you just heal yourself up?" He asked, as I thought about it because he had a point.

"I don't know.. I don't think I can, I can only heal injuries and wounds, not sickness."

"Ah, well, if being sick means taking care of you, I'll do it~" He hissed, seductively, which made me blush, making him chuckle even more.

"Whatever." I mumbled angerly, scooting closer to Alastor back again, resting my head back on his chest.

Author's note: I'm dying from sickness istg. ANYWAYS, THIS WAS A BIT SPICY 😞 But I am sick, and it has to be one of the worst times I'm sick, so ima go rest now, but ily guys and bye! <3

Word count: 1206 words