"Come on, Bo!" A familiar voice shouted to him, he could see that his daughters were already by the other knight that was to escort them to the castle. He finished up packing his stuff and walked over to the small group. He helped Zelda and Aryll up on the horse they were to share, and made sure they were as comfy as could be. Aryll and Zelda corralled a bit to see who could ride in front, but all was resolved by their father.

"Girls, let's settle down," He warmly smiled, "Zelda, do you have that sword?" She nodded in answer and flapped up her cloak to brandish it for a split second. It was practically half her size, her father had wondered how she'd be able to wield it, and Zelda had too. It was a curious weapon, would the blade be alright if other people carried it? So many questions left unanswered, but that would hopefully be solved at the castle.

As far as the discovery of the sword only that platoon had knowledge of it, sending a letter would take longer than directly going to the castle anyways.

"Thank you, Midna," Bo smiled at the knight who would accompany them. The knights and girls were ready to travel and already decided to go on their journey.

"Pleasure is mine, Sir Bo," Midna responded. "It has been a while since we have last been able to talk, and since I have seen the girls, what think you, Zelda and Aryll?" She turned her head to question the sisters, implying the question of 'how have you been?'.

The four merrily exchanged conversations, talking about everything from maps, to animals, to tea and drama. It would go quiet every once in a while, after all it would have been a day trip for them, 8 hours about. Every minute wasn't expected to be filled with words or laughter. They were set to arrive around the fourth hour after noon, and so they did.

The evening was soon to be at hand, yet the sun was still gracing the sky with its light by the time the sword and its master arrived to the castle. They were given warm welcomes by the attending servants and were quickly guided to the throne room by the Royal Guard. Midna had departed from their group once entering the palace gates. Zelda and Aryll awed at the beauty of the castle. They rode their horse next to their father up a long, stone path.

Once they dismounted their steeds they had made way to the throne room. The guards announced their presence to the king. Aryll was left out of the throne room though and was escorted to a different room, where Bo and Zelda would go later.

The two took a knee in front of the king, bowing their heads in respect.

"What occasion of yours requires my presence? How can I help you, Sir...?" Rhoam implored. Bo stood up introducing himself.

"Your highness, I am Sir Bo, a knight of Hyrule, and I am grateful to be able to serve you and your kingdom. However, my request for your presence regards not me, yet my daughter, Zelda." He informed the king, and signaled Zelda to stand up as well. "I understand that the castle has been looking for a certain artifact to... seal the calamity for quite a while now." He nudged Zelda elbow. The kings interest was piqued by his words, and he sat up and almost leaned forward to question more.

Zelda unsheathed the Master Sword, brandishing it for the whole room to see. "I believe I have found the Master Sword, your highness."

The kings eyes widened and gasped slightly. In utter shock and want to know more, he bid her to explain the details. Zelda articulated her words and re-told the story, skipping some details but was able to give all the right information. "We came here as soon as we could, and apologize for barging in without warning."

The king waves her worries off, "No, no, I assure you this matter is much too important. I am glad you came right away," He reassured. He leaned on his elbow to whisper to a royal guard, "Get the prince,"

Zelda and her father couldn't hear but awaited what could break the silence. A guard came back out of the hallway and held a short conversation with the king.

"What do you mean he's asleep, it's 4 pm!" He murmured back. The guard had no more reply after that but simply returned to his post. Unbeknownst to them, Link had spent the last 30 or more hours awake without a given time to rest. Praying all evening throughout the night until morning. So while they were sleeping he was at the chapel pleading to the goddess. Rhoam barely cared and expected him to still be awake or at least ready for dinner. He beckoned the presence of his son once again, but to an avail he finally arrived.

The prince came out looking as if his outfit was messily thrown on. He still had sleep marks from his pillow on his cheek, and eye bags had dragged his eyes down. He sleepily walked into the throne room, his hair short and messy.

"Link! I am so glad you are here. I have great news," Rhoam announced, Link nodded, "We have found the knight which carries the Sword that Seals the Darkness." His expression remained the same and almost saddened. He nodded again while blinking and closing his eyes for
a split second too long. He didn't even bother to say hello or look down, instead he walked to whence he came. Exiting the throne room as shortly as he stayed.

"I apologize," King Rhoam addressed Zelda and her father. "He can be..." He clenched his fists slightly, "Frustrating at times. I hope you two will be able to meet each other if not too busy with training. After all, him and you are the duo and the key to Hyrule's success in defeating the Calamity."

The rest of the conversation passed and the king set up arrangements for the swords master and her family. The rest of the day quickened by, and they now had an early start to their preparations against Ganon. All they had now was to find three more champions, and awaken the prince's power.

This was it, almost everything was prepared, the calamity stood no chance. Their strategy and strength would surely outnumber Ganon, Hyrule was sure to be safe. Everyone should be safe, they had completely dug up Naboris and the other three were soon to be finished with their excavations. The Gerudo chief, Urbosa, had been chosen, now they had Zelda, the one to wield the Master Sword. All was left was the prince.

(A/N): Hi guys! So I've literally re-written this chapter TWICE and finally got it down, third time's the charm I guess :)) But I was unsure how to end this chapter and decided to cut it off at 1900 words, anyways another chapter will be posted very soon (today or tomorrow) So stay tuned!

- Love, mothy <3