Love Song

Avril has been in the studio for a whole week and she slept there too she only calls You to say "I love you" before You go to bed.

So You decided to drive to the studio and see her.

Little did you know that shes been recording a song about You and she dosent want you to hear it yet.

You walk through Avrils Studio doors and see her with her headphones on.

She turns around and sees You.

She stands up and she leans down to kiss you.

she pulls you close to her by putting her hands on Your hips.

Shortly after You pull away.

"Av are you okay" You ask concerned.

"Yeah im fine" She says drawing circles on Your hips with her fingers.

"Then come home" You say and snuggle into her.

She sighs and wraps her arms around You.

Gently swaying You back and forth.

"I cant" Avril says sadly.

"Why" You ask and pout up at her.

"I need to finish this song and make it perfect its really important to me" Avril says.

"Let me hear it" You say.

"I cant let you hear this one" Avril says wanting to keep the love song a suprise.

You look at her confused because she always lets You hear them before she releases them.

But she wants to keep the love song a secret until she proposes to you next week.

She already has a ring picked out for you.

"Oh we have a dinner reservation and 9pm i know how much you missed connecting" Avril says trying to change the subject.

"Really?" You ask excitedly.

"Yeah go get ready" She stops holding You and gives You a sweet kiss on your forhead.

"Okay I love you" You say and leave.

Avril sighs and starts to make a dinner reservation since she didnt actually had one planned it was just a exuse so she could get you away from the song.

she takes the ring out of her pocket to make sure its still there.

She opens the velvet box and there is the beautiful diamond ring and she just admires the ring and she cant wait to propose.