"Are you sure you are really going to stay?" Arsalan whirled to face her.

Sithara bit her lip to contain her smile. It was cute, his mood, when he was too needy for her yet didn't want to show it off too much.

"Hmm." She hummed.

"You are looking too beautiful to be away from me even for a minute." He complimented her yet again. It was unusual.

It was more of his style to tell her she is looking ravishing over some amazing sex for once and all than speaking about it all the time. But today, he was choosing to put it out loud again and again even when they had had a good session in bed already over this.

"Agar aaj main saari raat bhi yahan tumhara intezaar karun toh mujhe koi afsoos nahi hoga." She broke into a small laugh, but his lusty eyes upon her made her heart skip a beat.

She was dolled up in a golden lehenga, looking as pretty as ever.

She couraged to stare into his eyes but she couldn't. He could really make her go back on her decision with the look in his eyes and take her home with him to make love again.

Her cheeks instantly blushed at the thought of it. She literally had him inside her with this heavy lengha tied around her waist, her boob popped out of her top and fully sucked just a while ago. It sounded so crazy and wild now that she thought about it. She had to re-do her make-up and hairstyle before coming down to the car.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here in the car, go and meet everybody in ten to fifteen minutes and be back." He teased and tested her.

"Arsalan." It was almost a moan with his thumb softly running over her knuckles.

"Main jaun." She spoke after a few seconds of silence.

"Nahi." He curtly responded.

"Toh phir?" She curiously raised her eyes.

"Ghar chalein mere sath." He acertained.

"Hmm, okay chalein." She played along.

"Arsalan." She chortled, stopping him. He had ignited the engine. "Nahi please. Mujhe yahan rehna hai."

Arsalan leaned into a kiss, tenderly sucking her lips. "You are being cruel." She grinned hearing his words slip into her mouth.

"I love you." Sithara planted a kiss on his cheek before getting out.

"Please come for the wedding."

"I'll see if I can."

"Arsalan."

"What? It's not like it's Shashwat's wedding? She is your cousin." He bluntly justified his plan to absent himself. "We have talked about it."

"I will call you at night." She said before walking to her house, not wanting to argue. "Khuda hafiz."

Arsalan's eyes followed hers as he waited for her to send a helper to come take her luggage.

Sithara embraced Kabir as he opened his arms and squeezed her into a hug. She laughed as he spoke to her before dropping a kiss on her cheek and holding her hand to walk her inside.