The game

We walked inside the gym Jax following behind us.
The crowd outside looked double the size in the gym, they were all just crowding round the basketball team.
"Come" Jax says and grabs my arm.
Rapidly I grab Hollys arm so we're all following in a little line.
Jax violently tugs someone's arm backwards it was a person with blonde curly hair in my head I was just hoping it was nelson. They turned around surprised and looked at us, it was Niles. My sister's mouth wouldn't break the position of a smile.
"Yo Jax" Niles said and dabbed Jax up.
"Yo, I just wanted u to meet somebody this is Holly" he says nudging her foward a bit.
I've now got a smile on my face from how excited I am for my sister.
"Hey" he says to her smiling.
"H-h-h" she couldn't spit out her words.
"Hollys a really big fan" Jax says.
"Didn't know I had such pretty fans" Niles replies.
She giggles and moves her hair over her shoulder.
"May I have a picture?" She asks.
"Your English?" He replies.
"Yeah I don't live here" Holly says still smiling.
"That's cool, let's take that picture now" he said lifting up the phone.

As they were taking their picture I had a look around the gym, it was so big and tall. I was just looking at all the colours around me and how they reflected on my feelings and thoughts, it had potential to be one of my new happy places and I didn't know why yet. I looked at things a lot differently to other people, colours influence my thoughts, music influence my feelings, big spaces influence the way I breathe. I was just minding my own business when I could hear two people behind me talking.
"So who's that" a boys voice asked.
"Her names Sienna she's English but i wouldn't even try it bro" Jax replies to this boy.
I turn around straight away and I see and blonde curly haired boy with blue eyes staring at me, it was Nelson. I walk over to them with an angry look painted on my face.
"Who do you think you are trying to tell people to 'not try it'" I said to Jax angrily.
"I j-j-j" he stutters.
"J-j-j spit it out" I reply still not breaking a smile.
Nelson laughs and I smile at him.
"I'm gonna go get a seat" i say and walk off as I pass Nelson i make eye contact with him and smile.
"Holly let's go get a seat" i say and grab her by the hand.
"BYE NILES!" She shouts and we walk over to the bleachers.

We had front row seats as we were the first ones to sit down then everybody else followed. The team's bench was right infront of us, Holly was happy because she would be able to see Niles up close when he got subbed out.
They started playing and i started to understand what Holly meant about these games the sound of the ball dropping on the floor made me feel interested in the game like I couldn't take my eyes away. Nelson then sat on the bench for a bit and i was just looking at his hair and how shiny and bright it was. I was so mesmerised. *buzz buzz* I could hear my phone ringing *buzz buzz* I looked at it and I saw my mum ringing.
"I'll be back its mum" I say and leave the gym through the back door.

My mum was meant to come on this trip so was my step dad but my grandad has been sick and needed my mum and step dad there to help him with things in the hospital. We didn't know what was going to happen and it was too risky for us to all leave and for him to have nobody but the trip was already booked so they let me and Holly go so it wouldn't be a complete waste of money. My mum promised to keep me up to date with how sick my grandad was at all times when I was here so it was important I answered all her calls.

"Hello" I say to my mum on the phone.
"Hi darling" she says from the other side of the phone.
"Is everything okay?" I ask.
"Yes of course I was just making sure everything was going good and you got there fine." she replies.
"Yes we did but we're at a game right now and it's super loud in there so can i call you when we're back at aunties"
"Yes of course you can I'll talk to you later bye" she says to me.
"Bye!"
I go back inside the hall to realise it was half time already.
Of course Holly was talking to Niles, he obviously fancied her, I just watched from a far because they were actually really cute and I wanted to give her, her space.
"Sienna" I hear a boys voice from next to me.
"Oh hey" I say to the boy which I uncover is Nelson.
"How are you enjoying the game?" He asks.
"I'm not really sure I've never watched a basketball game before but it seems alright so far" I say.
"You've never watched basketball before?" He asked with his eyes widened.
"No my sister is really into it though and also into your brother" I say and laugh.
"If you don't mind me asking are u fully British because you and your sister don't look alike, your hair is much darker than hers" he says to me.
"We have different dads mines Spanish" I say.
"Oh,I see that's tuff I love Spain" he says to me.
"Really, I moved before I even turned one I don't remember it but my mum said it's beautiful" I say and give a disappointed smile.
"That's sad, I just wanted to tell you you're really pretty and ask if I can get your snap?" He asks and leans his back on the wall.
"Yes sure but u got to do me a favour and tells Niles to get Holly's snap it might make her shut up about him" I say and smirk.
"Yeah for sure" he said and handed me his phone where I typed my snap.
I added him back on my phone and said bye to then make my way back to my seat.

When I sat back down, I could see Nelson going up to Jax waving his phone in his face. Jax looked straight at me like he was upset and just walked away from Nelson and sat on the edge of the bench.
I didn't do anything wrong I just think I like Nelson a lot, just because I rejected Jax doesn't mean I can't go for anybody else.

"What did mum say?" Holly asks me.
"She was just making sure we are okay I told her we were at the game and would call her back later" I reply.
"Oh okay, the games starting again now" she says.

We then watched the full game start to finish, watching them dribble a ball around the gym. It's petty if you think about it but it's also very fun to watch.

~guys this story is going to be quite long so if your not up for waiting long for the whole relationship side of it then you should just give up with this story now~