Meeting Rose guardian of Country Trolls 

As the two fairies were now at Lonesome Flats Riley looks around in awe she then saw two little kids running giggling as they where playing but she also noticed the country trolls where looking at them or at her.
Lillian saw that and whisper to Riley." Don't worry they did that to me when I came here the first time but they will warm up to you," Riley didn't say anything but just nodded she then stop as she saw a centaur, curly brown hair that was in a with a black bow clip.
This is what she looks like but with brown hair with a Black bow clip without the bow and arrow.

"Rose!" Lilian said making the centaur looks up and saw her friend Rose squeal and gallop to her as she hug the classical Guardian

"Rose!" Lilian said making the centaur looks up and saw her friend Rose squeal and gallop to her as she hug the classical Guardian." OMG! Lilly how are you!" She said
Lily giggles and says." I am doing great."
Rose smile and then noticed the other fairy." Who is she? Lily?"
Lillian:" Rose this Riley guardian of Pop, Riley this Rose guardian of Country trolls."
Rose was shocked but smiled and said." Well, it's nice to meet you Riley,"
"You as well Rose," Riley said.
"Darling who is this? And Lily is nice to see you again," the girls look and see a country troll Riley can tell that she is a leader.
"Oh, hi sugar! This is Riley guardian of pop!" Rose said and looks at Riley." Riley, this is Delta Dawn Mayor of the Country trolls and my wife!"
Riley looks surprised and confused but didn't ask she smiles and says." It's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am," Delta Dawn replied." It is also a pleasure to meet you as well Riley,"

"Now we got the introduction out of the swag what are you guys doing here?"
Lillian started to explain about what's going on." And yeah that's why we are here."
"Well, it's good thing you told us," Delta said as Rose agreed to her wife then she looks at Riley and ask." Riley I have a question for you."
Riley raised her eyebrows and said." Shoot it."
"Do you like country music?" Rose asked.
"Yeah, I love country music thanks to my dad who got me into it why?"
Rose smiles and looks at Lillian which Lillian saw that and laughs making Riley confused about what's going on.

Delta saw that and said." She wants to know if you can sing a song that is country."

"Oh, yeah I can." Riley replied.

Rose smiled and said." Well, Riley the floor is all yours." Riley laughed and shook her head as she went up to the little stage and not noticed that the country trolls was looking at her. Riley took a deep breath and started to sing the song by Good Girl by Carrie UnderWood.

Riley:🎶Hey, good girl (hey, good girl)
With your head in the clouds
I bet you I can tell you, what you're thinkin' about
You'll see a good boy (you see a good boy)🎶

The country trolls and the two guardians look in shock and surprised that she sings so well.

Riley:🎶His lips are dripping honey
But he'll sting you like a bee
So lock up all your loving🎶

Riley:🎶Go and throw away the key
Hey, good girl (hey, good girl) Get out while you can I know you think you got a good man🎶

Rose grabs Lillian and as they got up the stage and started to sing with Riley which shock her but smiled at this.

Riley, Lillian,and Rose🎶Why, why you gotta be so blind? Won't you open up your eyes? It's just a matter of time 'til you find He's no good, girl No good for you You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go Better listen to me, he's low, low, low🎶

Riley watched the country troll as they grab their partners  started to dancing.

Lillian:Hey, good girl (hey, good girl)
You got a heart of gold You want a white wedding And a hand you can hold Just like you should, girl (just like you should, girl)
Like every good girl does Want a fairytale ending, somebody to love.

Riley watched Rose who was dancing with her wife she smiles at the sence.

Riley:🎶But he's really good at lying
Yeah, he'll leave you in the dust
'Cause when he says forever
Well, it don't mean much
Hey, good girl (hey, good girl)
So good for him
Better back away honey
You don't know where he's been
Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won't you open up your eyes?
It's just a matter of time 'til you find
He's no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go
Yeah yeah yeah, he's low...
Yeah yeah yeah...🎶

The guardians:🎶Oh, he's no good, girl
Why can't you see?
He'll take your heart and break it
Listen to me, yeah
Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won't you open up your eyes?
It's just a matter of time 'til you find
He's no good, he's no good
Won't you open up your eyes?
It's just a matter of time 'til you find
He's no good, girl No good for you.

Riley:🎶You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes🎶

Soon all the Country Trolls including Delta and the guardians shouted "YEEHAW" and everyone started cheering Riley was laughing and having a great time.

Rose squeal and hugs Riley Lillian smiles but yelps when Rose also grab her hand and pull her into the huge.

But what they didn't known is that they were going to have three more visitors to Lonesome flats.