Best Friends

After getting the Classical string Barb, Emma and Their trolls were off again to their next destination.
Emma was laying on the couch when suddenly Debbie came flew towards the bus and the mouth opens and then closed it's mouth.

Then Debbie was flying towards Barb and Emma when they noticed her and saw that she looked different.

"Wait is that... Debbie?" Barb asked.
"What the hell," Emma said in shock.

"Whoa that's a lot of glitter" Riff said while the other Rock Trolls were staring at her at her 'new' look.

"No!! What did they do to you my hairy little baby come here, come here, come here" Barb says.
"Okay that is totally not cool!" Emma growls as her hair went up to flames kinda like this.

"Gnarly" Riff says looking at Debbie new look.

"What is this" Barb says while giving Debbie to Emma. "Pop Trolls!?" Barb exclaimed, rips open the letter."

"Ahem.. Dear Barb I can't wait to meet you I have tons of great party" Barb reads out loud.
"I like that" Thrash said Emma giggles at her girlfriend dad.

"Maybe you and I can even be best friends" Barb says while finishing reading the letter. "Best friends? Is she making fun of me no one says that" Barb says while looking at everyone.

"Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect you don't just become best friends" Barb said and adds "Plus everyone knows I already have a ton of friends like Carol and Emma."

"Right Carol?" Barb shouted to her as she looked at Carol who was on the couch spraying cheese in her mouth."Okay you're busy that's fine love you Carol"
Suddenly she hears a fuse and she looked at the letter when she took a closer look glitter shot out in her face causing the Rock Trolls and Emma to stop what they were doing and saw what happened.
"Oh,boy." Emma said.

The letter also starts singing 🎶Trolls just want to have fun🎶 and Barb was very furious that she growled.

"Gnarly" Riff said while reversing the wheelchair that Thrash was on.

"Pop Music Isn't Even Real Music! It's Bland! It's Repetitive! The Lyrics Are Empty! Worst Of All It Crawls Into Your Head Like An Earworm" Barb exclaimed while yelling and breaking stuff. Then she jumped off the couch grab the chainsaw and was about to cut it in half but she moved Debbie out of the way first and then sliced it in half. "You know and you can't get it out... uh I'm tired now" Barb says.

Then she added "Hating those takes a lot of energy".

🎶Trolls just wanna have fun, Trolls just wanna🎶 a voice sang out and everyone saw it was King Thrash.

"No! No! Look what their music just did to dad!" Barb says while throwing the chainsaw and running to her dad and giving him a juice box to stop singing. "Daddy come back, come back to me daddy" Barb said as the chainsaw got stuck to a wall and which it cut a Rock Troll's hair off.

"Nice hair dude" a Rock Troll said.

"No one does this to Dad and no one makes fun of Queen Barb" Barb says while getting angry. Then she turn around and grabs the photo and the letter. "Ah, I need that Pop string and I know who's going to help me" Barb said.

"The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom" she then adds.
Emma raise her eyebrows and said." Oh and who are they?" Barb smirks at her girlfriend and said."
Chaz the Smooth Jazz troll,The Reggaeton Trolls
,The K-pop Gang.And... The Yodelers

"Okay, as you probably know, I'm bring a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours" Barb explains to the bounty hunters.
"And soon there will be nothing but hard rock as far the ear can hear" Barb said. Then she adds "Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music and their very own territory".

Then she looked at the map to find out which territory they can keep until she pointed out
"Right over here".

A Reggaeton troll named Tresillo went up to look at it and says "I don't know it looks pretty tiny".
Emma glares with an annoyed expression at the Reggaeton troll."You want it or not" Emma said while getting annoyed. Tresillo didn't say anything but went back to his seat.

"All you have to do is get me Queen Poppy ," Barb says while shouted. Then everyone started leaving, Emma also noticed that the Yodelers weren't here.

Emma turned to Riff and asked "Dude where are the Yodelers?".

"I heard a rumor that they yodeled so hard and avalanche fell on them" Riff says to her.

Barb and Emma just looked at him.

"Or something" Riff said nervously.

"Well I don't pay you to hear" Barb said while walking to her throne.

"Actually I'm doing this for college credit" Riff says. "If anyone can find Queen Poppy and her string it's the Yodelers" Barb says and burns the letter on a candle.