Crazy Train and the Plan

We can see see the ocean and three shells on the beach and then all the sudden we hear someone familiar shouted "All Aboard!" and starts laughing causing the three shells jumped revealing spiders to quickly move out of the way and then Barb, Emma ...

We can see see the ocean and three shells on the beach and then all the sudden we hear someone familiar shouted "All Aboard!" and starts laughing causing the three shells jumped revealing spiders to quickly move out of the way and then Barb, Emma and their Rock trolls were riding as Barb and Emma starts singing.

Barb and Emma:🎶~Crazy, that's how it goes~🎶

🎶~Millions of people living as foes~🎶

🎶~Music has kept us apart~🎶

🎶~It's time for the Hard Rock revolution to start~🎶

🎶~No spats, No tiffs, No fighting, when everyone's the same~🎶

🎶~Im going off the rails on a crazy train~🎶
Emma flew inside the bus while it closed it's mouth and lands on her feet and makes an entrance. "Yeah we got the Techno string who knew world domination could be so much fun" Barb said
Emma smiled as the rock trolls cheered Emma went to the little children who tackled her to the ground and asked her questions on how was the mission. She tells them that the mission was good and then she heard her girlfriend saying.
"Only four more strings to go until Rock unites the world" Barb says while sitting on her throne. Soon she noticed someone missing and she said "Dad? Where's Dad?" and then a toilet flushing was heard and the bathroom door opens and someone comes out in a wheelchair and it was Barb's father King Thrash.

"There you are dad I got the Techno string" Barb says to her dad. "Cool, what's a string again" Thrash said to his daughter. "Don't you remember the plan" she asked him. "Plan I don't remember that" Thrash said. "Oh great idea man okay guys line up we're going to go over the plan again" Emma said while three trolls got up.
Then Barb starts explaining the plan to her father "Okay we're on a world tour" And on each stop we get a new string.When I have all six strings I'll play the ultimate power chord And I will unite the trolls under one music.And I will unite the trolls under one music... Our Music" Barb exclaimed.

"Rock!" the Rock trolls says unison and King Thrash wanted to make the rock sign and started to do it. "Oh here it comes" Barb says. He was doing a very slowly but everyone was being patient. "Just a little bit more" Riff says.
"Riff, can you help him" Emma says to him.

"Yes your Rockness" Riff said and went to help King Thrash and finally made the rock sign.

Everyone starts cheering as he shouted "Rock N Roll!" and Barb, Emma went beside her father and pulled him into a side hug
Everyone starts cheering as he shouted "Rock N Roll!" and Barb went beside her father and pulled him into a side hug.