"A f-fucking baby" I hiccuped with tears rolling down my face as I watched my page refresh showing me a screen recording of his live posted on TrellShade2.0.

Jumping a little, I dropped my phone cracking the screen from Gianni startling me as she busted through the door.

"OMG NINI-awww baby come here" she hugged me rubbing my back as I broke down crying.

"Don't cry over that nigga, he a bitch" her voice cracked as I felt my shirt getting wet.

Kentrell and the gang arrived at the college campus with the intention of just dropping Joe off then leaving, but the gang had other plans which irritated Kentrell even more

He had been mentally cursing himself out since the live had ended for spilling the beans to the world.

Not only did he feel as if he had to become even more secretive and lowkey to the world until the baby arrived, but he also had to explain everything to his girlfriend.

Thinking all of it over, he wasn't really stressing about the whole Seh'Khanii ordeal because he felt as if she was naive and would believe anything he said.

He was unaware of what the young girl had already found out on her own. He was still in the dark about the fact that she knew of his fling with Iyoni.

This reason alone was why he became so angry and frustrated with her when she wouldn't return his calls.

In his mind, she was just like everyone else who had led him on then left him as soon as the opportunity was presented.

He also knew that even if she were to find out he would be in the clear of parental troubles because her father wouldn't approve of their relationship and knew nothing about them being together.

It was almost as if he had forbidden them from any communication after he discovered that they had been linking prior to any relationship.

Kentrell didn't care though. He found the young girl to be appealing to his desires so he kept the situation going without her father's knowledge.

He knew that it would turn out bad if Ermias ever discovered what was happening behind his back, but he was ready to deal with the consequences.

Though he couldn't lie and say that he wasn't intimidated by the man just a tad bit.

As the gang continued to walk the campus, they eventually found themselves inside of Starbucks.

"All the bitches in here ain't it" Herm scoped out the scene as he nudged Kentrell's arm.

Kentrell paid him no mind as his eyes stayed glued on the young girl whose curly hair covered her face.

She sat at the table with her head down yet she seemed so familiar to him.

Once she raised her head up to look for her friend, he instantly made his way over to her.

As Seh'Khanii locked eyes with Kentrell, she instantly got up from the table and walked to Gianni.

To keep herself from tearing up, she avoided eye contact with him as he stared at her intensely.

He now realized that she might've knew more than he thought.

Heyy yall🥴

I know it's been a minute but yall still love me😌

How yall been😗

Comment and Vote🩵