"I know you bout to curse me out but like seriously tho, I don't see why you still holding on to that long distance shit NiNi" she frowned.

I ignored her as I walked in the bathroom and stood in the mirror fixing my lashes.

Here we go again.

"Honestly girl, you're still young and it's plenty niggas on this campus that's dying to treat you right and you know this" she walked to the door preparing to walk out.

"And I might not know much about your situation or anything for that matter, but what I do know is that you not ignoring that man just for the hell of it" she walked out the room leaving me to think.

She wasn't lying tho. I had been avoiding Kentrell since before I left Texas because I found out that he had been having dealings with another girl.

I ignored the signs at first thinking that I might have been overthinking the whole situation. That was until I overheard the girl and her friend talking about him at the nail salon.

Pictures and all.

I never confronted him about it, I just up and left for college the week after, and I've been ignoring him since then.

I never even told him where I was going to school.

To me, it didn't matter because I felt as if he didn't deserve to keep tabs on me while he fucked around with some other girl.

Granted though, I called him last week but he was kind of being rude and rushing me to get off the phone so I left it at that.

He shouldn't have acted as a boyfriend if he didn't want to be tied down. If I wasn't what he wanted, he should've left me where I was.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I got a notification that someone was going live on instagram.

It was Kentrell.

I rolled my eyes and joined it from my spam page so he wouldn't know who I was. I came in on the middle of him ranting about who knows what. As always. It didn't look like he was home though.

"Say Baba...these hoes ain't shit five, they'on really fuck with the slime....ian trippin tho, cus guess what...." he bent down to get closer to the camera.

He was with Herm! Meaning he was here in Louisiana. What are the chances of us seeing each other though?

"Imma pick up two more bitches where that one dog ass hoe left me at, a bitch ain't nun for me to get" he mugged the live making me mug as well.

He was out of it....high as a kite.

"FUCK THAT BITCH" Herm yelled getting in the camera as Kentrell smiled.

"Fuck that dog ass hoe....aye I got a lil girl on the way, she'a never be like yall broke ass hoes mane....get with me or get the fuck round" with that, the live was ended as they got in a car.

I was left stunned as his words replayed in my head. He talked about me as if I was trash. Dogged me out in front of the world.

I couldn't believe it. A BABY! It's almost as if my past was repeating all over again. First my ex boyfriend and my best friend, now my current boyfriend with somebody I don't even know.