The marriage (Oti x Fara) Part 1

"It gonna be alright oti" said Tit. "Thanks papa, but I am not sure yet..." Replied oti in low tone voice. "It alright! I also feels that too when i marriage your dad. Just stays clam" said Tit. Oti was really nervous about his wedding with Fara.
*Mean while with Fara*

"Look, I may or may not like you by your my son in law so I am gonna give you a chance" said Otto in annoyed voice. "Thanks Mr Otto" said Fara. "Where are your parents? They should be here for their own son's marriage" said Otto. Otto don't like waiting. "They should be here very son" said Fara. Suddenly "We'er sorry that we are late. Just have a little trouble with SOMETHING" said Mel and stares at Frank. "Haha! Yea." answered Frank. "Anyway son, congrats for getting a husband while we let you stay yourself just for 5 months" said Mel very around at the same Tim not try to be mad about it. "Mom, don't expose me like that!" Said Fara. "I am going to Oti " said Otto. Then, Otto leaves the room. Mel and Frank were very proud of Fara because he managed to get Pikachu easily. Meanwhile, "Old ma- i mean Brother, ahem. The wedding is starting in 10 minutes. Get ready" said Fed. Fed was jelly cuz it wasn't him and Sac's wedding. He wanted to marry Sac but Sac wasn't ready yet.

*with Oti*

"How did you even fall in love with that tall goat. Aren't you hard to get?" said Otto while entering the room. " Otto!" said Tit. "Aren't you hard to get too Father? Then how did you fall in love with papa?" said Oti. Oti rizz his dad knowing he would get mad. "Ugh! whatever. Atleast he is not Kye's son. If he is, i would never let you marry or date him" said Otto. "Otto, honey haven't you get this over yet?" said Tit. And Oti's family enjoyed their family moment.

*Ding ding ding*

The wedding is starting soon. Fara enters the room and waited for Oti to arrived. "We're proud of you Fara" said Frank. "Thanks Dad and Mom" said Fara. "Hmup!" whispered Fed. "Maybe it will be me and you next year" said Sac. Fed blushed and whispered " Pinky promise?". "Promise" replied Sac and chulked. People started to enter the wedding place. "Woah, I never knew Oti would fell inlove with someone" said Din. "Yea, i though he would be single forever" replied Bay. "I guess the goat stole his heart then" said Lang. Meanwhile, Pur was quite just being himself. "Ahem, the bride may enters now" said the judge.

To be continued. . .

Word :445

OK SO PART 2 COMING OUT SOON! JUST SOON OK! THANKS FOR 50 VIEWS