XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil

Start from the beginning

"Payag naman ako basta magiging gentle ka" sinararo ko yung pinto ng mabilis, nahiya pa ako pagkasabi ko nun. Ahhhh Naomi epekto din ba yan ng shanghai???

Akala ko papasukin nya na ako sa CR pero wala, nag-antay ako, 5 minutes ... 10 minutes wala! Saka lang ako nakapaghilamos ng mukha after ng malalang pagpapakalma ko sa sarili ko

Paglabas ko Bada was in the bed lying down and facing the other side, I don't know if she's sleeping na but it's pretty late at baka pagod na din sya dahil sa nangyare kanina

I fixed my side of bed saka nahiga din and used my phone bago matulog. It's weekend tomorrow kaya ok lang magpuyat.

Matutulog na sana ako when I felt a hand held my arms at naigulong na naman ako papunta sa side nya. When I faced Bada she did not even let me talk but just started kissing me, very gently while her hand was squeezing my cheeks a bit.

I was not responding at first but I did when it took a while and she's not stopping.

My hand travelled along her neck too trying to support her and getting nearer to her. I don't know but I am liking it a lot, it doesn't feel forced  at all.

BADA'S POV:

"Payag naman ako basta magiging gentle ka" right when Naomi said that my mind went blank. She's always been the shy type, I enjoy forcing her to do things with her but this was the first time she's bold like that.

As I was lying in the bed waiting for her, various thoughts lingered my mind and it's all about what I can do to her tonight. How can I make her serve me after all I've done for her, and shit my mind is going wilder as she's not still out of her bathroom.

Just when I felt her lie down on the other side of the bed, I tried to control everything but I can't. I want her .... badly like my insides are gonna be out if I waste any second.

When I heard her yawn and felt like she was going to sleep, I pulled her to face me and just kiss her. Kiss her like she's a cotton candy I want to enjoy with my mouth, melting her through my saliva and savoring her lips like they are sweet as a sugar.

When I do it to her before, I feel her guilt like she wants it but hesitates in doing it. Right now? She's voluntarily giving herself to me which turned me on. Her hands wrapped around my neck was like telling me I have her tonight and shit I would own her for good.

------
🔞🔞🔞
- please read responsibly
- if you are a minor, please lang know your limits sa pagbabasa cleanse your mind after kakaltukan kita malala

BADA'S POV:

Umupo ako and lifted her up para parehas kaming nakaupo while still kissing each other. She has her eyes closed na para bang ninanamnam nya lahat ng halik ko sa kanya. Inayos ko yung sarili ko at sinandal sa headboard ng kama and invited her na sumandal sakin.